Views: 45915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When did it become fashionable for girls to tuck in their shirts in the front, but let them hang out on the sides and back? It looks like an accident, plus it emphasizes hip width. Not a good look for anyone, even skinny girls. I don't get it.

"Old people don't get fashion."

--younger people, since forever

I have worked with teens for decades and have long since trying to figure any of this out. Not worth the time or effort!

Captain Comics said:

When did it become fashionable for girls to tuck in their shirts in the front, but let them hang out on the sides and back? It looks like an accident, plus it emphasizes hip width. Not a good look for anyone, even skinny girls. I don't get it.

Don’t get me started on nose rings.

"It reminds me of a Sunday Candorville strip that I never forgot. I wish I had kept it, because it was suitable for framing."

Is this it?: June 19, 2005

Did you see my post on page 329? Darrin Bell, of Candorville and Rudy Park, was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his editorial cartoons.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

"It reminds me of a Sunday Candorville strip that I never forgot. I wish I had kept it, because it was suitable for framing."

Apropos of nothing:

Jeff of Earth-J said:

THAT"S IT!!!    photo bowdown.gif

Richard Willis said:

Did you see my post on page 329? Darrin Bell, of Candorville and Rudy Park, was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for his editorial cartoons.

From the Poynter Institute: "Here Are This Year’s Pulitzer Prize-winning Editorial Cartoons"

ClarkKent_DC said:

Jeff of Earth-J said:

THAT"S IT!!!    photo bowdown.gif

Richard Willis said:

From the Poynter Institute: "Here Are This Year’s Pulitzer Prize-winning Editorial Cartoons"

A historical article that told me something I've never heard before.

How Cinco de Mayo Helped Prevent a Confederate Victory in the Civil...

The article says Napoleon III was a direct descendant of Napoleon Bonaparte, but he wasn't.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service