Views: 46839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Salmon, shrimp, crab legs, frog legs, crawfish tails, calamari, beef, chicken, two kinds of mussels, catfish. These are the proteins I ate at the Chinese buffet today.

We must presume that the U.S. government instructed Armstrong, Aldrin & Collins to keep mum about evidence of Tintin & his colleages, the Fantastic Four, the Red Ghost & his apes, and the Kree and the Watcher and all other fictional Moon landings.  Of course, with the sliding time-line of Marvel Comics, the events recorded in Fantastic Four Volume 1, #13, did not take place in 1963 but circa 2012.

The Baron said:

I remember watching the Moon landing when I was six. I don't think I really understood at the time the full significance of the event.

I also don't remember the bit about the Belgians being there first.

I just bought the Space: 1999 bluray box set. There may be something seriously wrong with me ...

Doctor Hmmm? said:

I just bought the Space: 1999 bluray box set. There may be something seriously wrong with me ...

Needed a sure-fire cure for insomnia, did you? 

I watched both seasons a couple of years ago. Be aware that Archaea has re-edited the Charlton comics into a single package and also created a revised "origin" graphic novel.

The World's Longest Shawarma?

With Not-Quite-Hurricare Ivo off the Pacific Coast, can Amazo be far behind?

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/tropical-storm-ivo-to-b...

Speaking of Space: 1999, a new audio series from Big Finish begins in September.

Marvel Land at the Disneyland Resort

It and the Guardians of the Galaxy ride will be in Disney's California Adventure. Star Wars Land is in the original Disneyland next door (separate admission).

Also, a discussion here.

Richard Willis said:

Marvel Land at the Disneyland Resort

It and the Guardians of the Galaxy ride will be in Disney's California Adventure. Star Wars Land is in the original Disneyland next door (separate admission).

Like Star Comics' notorious Riverdale wannabes "Butch Dykeman" and "Toni Gay," it's very difficult to believe the creators of this 1940s Timely comic were naively creating double meanings by accident:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service