Views: 58635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Small world: The incoming director at the library (in Illinois) I worked at for nine years previously served as an advisor on my uncle's mayoral campaign (in Ohio).
Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor.
PowerBook Pete said:
Attention Spinal Tap fans: Derek Smalls is now tweeting.

If you take a look now, you'll see that I just won a signed DVD of "Unwigged and Unplugged." Whoohoo! Tweeting has paid off!
Dalek! Well, kind of.

Pop! Poppopopopopopop!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

The Baron said:
The Voice in the Night. This is said to be the story upon which the film Matango (a.k.a Attack of the Mushroom People) was based.

I've not seen the film, but I know what happens in it from one of the Medved books. It's interesting to see how much of its storyline comes out of Hodgson's story.

"Mr. Gorbachev, Re. Build. That. Wall!"

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another long day, so once more am just now getting here. Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward Dick…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The World War Two Super-Hero Story That I Would Tell If I Could Use Any Characters I Wanted
"To be honest, I don't know much about characters not from DC or Marvel.I mostly stuck with…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to The Baron's discussion The World War Two Super-Hero Story That I Would Tell If I Could Use Any Characters I Wanted
"I suppose you've already considered 1940s characters not from Marvel or DC. But maybe…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The comic title Space Family Robinson started in 1962. Although I never bought the title, I…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I quoted the "No Wire Hangers" line to my wife soon after we were married. It made her…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Oh, yeah. I remember that now. ISSUE #80: The story begins with Swamp Thing and Abby arranging…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
""But the single drawing he is (or was) most famous for was the depiction of 'Lena the…"
7 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"How about I follow a milestone issue like "Superman #200" with "Superboy #100"…"
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""NO WIRE HANGERS!!!""
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"EDITING..."
9 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
""GOLDEN AGE" FIND!: When I went to my LCS today, the owner pulled out a box of his most…"
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service