Views: 61149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Small world: The incoming director at the library (in Illinois) I worked at for nine years previously served as an advisor on my uncle's mayoral campaign (in Ohio).
Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor.
PowerBook Pete said:
Attention Spinal Tap fans: Derek Smalls is now tweeting.

If you take a look now, you'll see that I just won a signed DVD of "Unwigged and Unplugged." Whoohoo! Tweeting has paid off!
Dalek! Well, kind of.

Pop! Poppopopopopopop!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

The Baron said:
The Voice in the Night. This is said to be the story upon which the film Matango (a.k.a Attack of the Mushroom People) was based.

I've not seen the film, but I know what happens in it from one of the Medved books. It's interesting to see how much of its storyline comes out of Hodgson's story.

"Mr. Gorbachev, Re. Build. That. Wall!"

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Maybe it's Rusty, grown up?"
12 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
16 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I know. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?"
17 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"HULK #137: The Pequod Andromeda is a solar-powered star-schooner whose photonic engines catch…"
18 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I refuse to accept that that is Mark Trail."
34 minutes ago
anthony wareing replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"Loving the slow horses books at the moment by Mick Herron, only 1 novel and a novella left though,…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#105: "Feel change coming again! But... why? WHY? Hulk's skin is getting pale... I'm…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Did Mark trail forget how to shave (or even comb his hair? He never looked that scuzzy back in…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I note that this is the third consecutive cover by John Byrne I've posted this month, all…"
1 hour ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"The underground lake in the movie is a cistern. Istanbul has some number of historic cisterns. (The…"
5 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service