Views: 34743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Small world: The incoming director at the library (in Illinois) I worked at for nine years previously served as an advisor on my uncle's mayoral campaign (in Ohio).
Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor.
PowerBook Pete said:
Attention Spinal Tap fans: Derek Smalls is now tweeting.

If you take a look now, you'll see that I just won a signed DVD of "Unwigged and Unplugged." Whoohoo! Tweeting has paid off!
Dalek! Well, kind of.

Pop! Poppopopopopopop!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

The Baron said:
The Voice in the Night. This is said to be the story upon which the film Matango (a.k.a Attack of the Mushroom People) was based.

I've not seen the film, but I know what happens in it from one of the Medved books. It's interesting to see how much of its storyline comes out of Hodgson's story.

"Mr. Gorbachev, Re. Build. That. Wall!"

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service