Views: 58128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Small world: The incoming director at the library (in Illinois) I worked at for nine years previously served as an advisor on my uncle's mayoral campaign (in Ohio).
Just had a scare. I dropped my MacBook, and it rebooted as it hit the floor.
PowerBook Pete said:
Attention Spinal Tap fans: Derek Smalls is now tweeting.

If you take a look now, you'll see that I just won a signed DVD of "Unwigged and Unplugged." Whoohoo! Tweeting has paid off!
Dalek! Well, kind of.

Pop! Poppopopopopopop!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

The Baron said:
The Voice in the Night. This is said to be the story upon which the film Matango (a.k.a Attack of the Mushroom People) was based.

I've not seen the film, but I know what happens in it from one of the Medved books. It's interesting to see how much of its storyline comes out of Hodgson's story.

"Mr. Gorbachev, Re. Build. That. Wall!"

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"A friend of mine misheard "tropical drink melting in your hand" in the Beach Boys'…"
27 seconds ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"There's a Neil Diamond song, "Forever In Blue Jeans" that I misheard as…"
1 minute ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
4 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
19 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Thanks, Jeff. I guess my feeling is, the passage of time will mean there'll be cognitive…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"As far as I can tell, you're right -- though I haven't read anywhere near the entirety of…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"I always heard Creedence Clearwater Revival's "There's a bad moon on the rise"…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Way to keep a secret, Neal! "
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)
"Ed McBain took a similar tack in the 87th Precinct series, which spanned 1956 to 2005. Each story…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Ka-Zar, Conan, and Ka-Zar and Conan"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #37: As I mentioned Sunday, the first issue of Swamp Thing I ever bought, #34, was a recent…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Over in another discussion, I posted the thoughts of Mike Gold apropos the origin of Jon Sable…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service