Views: 59051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's cool, but I found "Zumanity" more interesting.
Luke Blanchard said:

Interesting stuff.
Aw, man.

He was terrific on Remote Control.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Lil Cthulhu. (Youtube video.)
Funny Animal Has-Beens

Some adult (and probably under copyright) content in some of the other material at the site.
Thanks, Pete. I love this kind of stuff.

I vaguely remember watching the cartoon: I had no idea it was connected to King Kong Escapes, which I've heard about but not seen.

(edited)
I know I saw the cartoon when I was little, but, when I saw the movie, I hadn't enough recollection of the series to make a connection. I saw the cartoons on DVD pretty cheap a couple of years ago. I wish now I had bought it.
I didn't remember the cartoon had action in it at all.

(edited)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Added the Midnight Sons."
28 minutes ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Curtis was a horror movie host on a Jackson TN TV station in 1974."
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another staple of any carnival or fair is the food yet, even back when I could of eaten all that…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Mike Curtis is still the writer. Joe Staton left the strip in October 2021. Shelley…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Tubular, man!"
5 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Ah, OK.  Inever thought of themas heroes, because they were always fighting the X-Men."
6 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The name of the comic may be Carousel, but the ride looks more like a roller coaster to me!"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"The Imperial Guard are the Shi'ar Legion of Super-Heroes clones from X-Men #107 and, more…"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Don't forget the sideshows! Like you'll be able to forget this one! "
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"PARKER GIRLS #1: My Pick of the Week. Discussed here.  X-MEN LEGENDS (v2) #1: Analysis…"
8 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And the first one posted this month!"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Terry Moore - The SiP-verse
"PARKER GIRLS: ISSUE #1: An obviously  distraught man named Mark walks along a beach on the…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service