Views: 56449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I doubt there's much interest in what activities are up and running at a local school, but the opening seconds are amusing and yeah, those are their real names:

I played trombone in high school band, so I was diggin' the music. 

Congrats, JD! ("he said, bumping this post to the top so it doesn't get overlooked in the turn of the page").

JD DeLuzio said:

They've announced the new book, due out in March of 2022. I'm looking forward to next month, when they unveil the cover. The artist, Dan Barrick, did an excellent job.

Yes, great news! I missed this earlier, so thanks for the bump, Jeff.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Congrats, JD! ("he said, bumping this post to the top so it doesn't get overlooked in the turn of the page").

JD DeLuzio said:

They've announced the new book, due out in March of 2022. I'm looking forward to next month, when they unveil the cover. The artist, Dan Barrick, did an excellent job.

Thanks!

Smallville Takes Flight: An Oral History

https://tvline.com/lists/smallville-oral-history-cast-remembers-cla...

In-depth interviews with all of the principals. The interviews were conducted in 2011 after the series had wrapped.

For those of you interested in Squid Game, you may want to check out the snime Kaiji: The Ultimate Survivor.

As I understand it, Squid Game takes a lot of its cues and settings from Kaiji. I will say that the anime series is very good, but also very intense--so intense that I had to stop watching because it was so nerve wracking that I stopped enjoying it. However, your mileage may vary.

You can watch Kaiji streaming on Crunchyroll.com.

Frederick Douglass Plush Doll from Histroy.Com

Click on "more" and scroll up for an  HP Lovecraft trivia  

trivia podcast (about 12 minutes).

It was fun but I only got a few of them. It sounds like the next one will be on Stephen King. I would do much better on that.

JD DeLuzio said:

Click on "more" and scroll up for an  HP Lovecraft trivia  

trivia podcast (about 12 minutes).

Before America Had Witch Trials, Europe Had Werewolf Trials

https://www.history.com/news/werewolf-trials-europe-witches?cmpid=e...

I think I've figured out why I'm never going to get that Bronze Age Superman omnibus I've been wanting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service