Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! Archie also met Soupy Sales! I actually have this comic somewhere:

Sadly, they only really meet on the cover. Archie and the gang watch Soupy within, and Soupy has solo adventures.

And I wrote this,  years ago.

The Archies also met Don Kirschner (of course):

And, inevitably, the Veronicas:

Not related as far as I know, or related to Hoppy, The Marvel Bunny, or Atomic Bunny either.  Although I suspect Roy Thomas could weave quite a tale linking them all.

caveman.savant said:

Is Thunderbunny related to Captain Carrot? or the Quik Bunny?

Captain Carrot met Superman.

Superman met Gen13.

Gen13 met Archie.

Captain Carrot has an Archie Number of three.

Dave Palmer said:

Not related as far as I know, or related to Hoppy, The Marvel Bunny, or Atomic Bunny either.  Although I suspect Roy Thomas could weave quite a tale linking them all.

caveman.savant said:

Is Thunderbunny related to Captain Carrot? or the Quik Bunny?

Shall we try some more? How about Archie and E-Man?

E-Man met Cerebus the Aardvark in War of the Independents.

Cerebus met the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, back in their early days (#8,1986)

The TMNT went and got all famous and teamed up with Archie.

Another Archie number of three.

Why, Archie has even met Glenn Scarpelli!

Who?

Now I know who Glenn Scarpelli is. I don't know how I lived so long without knowing this. 

The more you know!

Okay, I have three:

Archie and Ben Grimm aka the Thing

Archie and Thing from the Addams Family

Archie and Mothra aka the Thing

At least one of those has a number of three. Who can link Arch to a few of...?

Ok, no one wants to play.

Ben Grimm aka the Thing met Superman in a Marvel/DC crossover. Superman met Gen 13, Gen 13 met Archie. The Thing has an Archie number of three.

Thing and the rest of the Addams Family teamed up with Mystery Inc. in The New Scooby-doo movies. In another episode, Scooby and the gang met Josie and the Pussycats, who share a world with Archie and have interacted with him frequently.Thing has an Archie number of three.

Mothra aka the Thing has frequently met Godzilla. Marvel had the comic rights to the Big G in the 1980s, and he encountered the Avengers, members of whom have encountered the Punisher. The Punisher, of course, met Archie in 1994. Mothra has an Archie number of four.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service