Well , are you ?

I mean , I summed it all up in the header...........

If so , will you go to a Friday , 12:01 A.M. show , as I may do , as the pretty nearby multiplex in Santa Cruz IS doing ?

I mean ( Warning - Sarcasm/" doubled??-back irony "/whatever approacheth . ) gawwrssh , we're all " nerds/geeks " and this is supposed to be our moment for the summer , anyway --- ISN'T it ?????????

Oh , and is it an " intended " 3-D film ?

It appears said SC m-p is offering a 3-D as well as flat version , but I don't recall the advance publicity mentioning any " Hawk-arrow in your lap " version .

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nope. Even though me and the Avengers go way back,

• Opening night.  Buying my tix tomorrow.

• ...Ya know , Figs , once , on a movies-oriented board " Classic Movies " at that ) an Australian-born person recalled his kidhood kids' matinees , where , IIRC , " rolling a chocolate-covered orange back & forth on the floor of the cinema " was de rigeur(Sp??) amongst los kidnicks , with someone , eventually , picking it up and eating it !

YUCCGUHHHH !!!!! Either you Ozzies are as hardy as pop-culture legend goes - Or , in reverse , the Little Englander tendency , at least presumably in the 20th , survived to the extent that cinema floors were as tidy as Victorian old maids' teashopstabletops  !!!!!!!

Whgich one is it ???

I mean , I think I know the one the Australian Tourism Board would like you to say...

• I've never heard of a chocolate-covered orange.  You know that the climate here is pretty hot?  A half-melted, carpet-rolled chocolate-covered orange doesn't sound to appealing, even for Barry McKenzie types.

Perhaps you dreamt it?

• ...I am certain that the person said whatever he said , Figs .

Figserello said:

I've never heard of a chocolate-covered orange.  You know that the climate here is pretty hot?  A half-melted, carpet-rolled chocolate-covered orange doesn't sound to appealing, even for Barry McKenzie types.

Perhaps you dreamt it?

• Wait...that's out this year?

• Just kidding...I'm going with my girls on Saturday, but I also contributed the purchase price of my ticket to:

http://abuckforjack.com/

• Bought tix for the midnight show Friday a couple of nights ago, since I work til 11:30 on Fridays and Saturdays and didn't want to take any chances.

Incidentally, there's already a minor thread going on this topic on the Events calendar.

• ..I am , now , on SC main drag Pac. Ave waitkng/counting to midnite show .Theayter starts lstting in at tenn p.m. Am seeing 2D .

Captain Comics said:

Bought tix for the midnight show Friday a couple of nights ago, since I work til 11:30 on Fridays and Saturdays and didn't want to take any chances.

Incidentally, there's already a minor thread going on this topic on the Events calendar.

• I wasn't planning to go, but the library Staff Association is making an outing of it on Friday night. My ticket's even paid for, so I'm going!

This reply was deleted.