Apparently this happened over the weekend and was announced on Monday.

A story here

Man, that is just too bad. I remember the great work he did on Batman in the 90s, and 58 is just way too young.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dicovered last night that I have only the first of the two hardcovers collectiong his Batman work. I was also reminded that the early part of his run was during one of my "cutback phases" when I had dropped Batman and Detective Comics. I pulled it off the shelf to read more in depth over the weekend.

Agreed, well done Kelvin.

Richard Willis said:

Nice article with a lot of information.

ClarkKent_DC said:

My report for Bam Smack Pow: "Batman Artist Norm Breyfogle Dies"

When I read your post, I thought that the second one hadn't come out yet. I thought maybe you knew somebody on the inside and got an early copy!

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I dicovered last night that I have only the first of the two hardcovers collectiong his Batman work. I was also reminded that the early part of his run was during one of my "cutback phases" when I had dropped Batman and Detective Comics. I pulled it off the shelf to read more in depth over the weekend.

I jumped the gun concerning the release of the second volume in the "Legends of the Dark Knight" series dedicated to Norm Breyfogle, but it did ship last week. In my estimation, the seconf volume is better than the first. It comprises mainly covers and stories from his run on Detective Comics, but also includes concurrent covers from Batman as well.

I got the heads-up from Amazon that mine is coming tomorrow.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I jumped the gun concerning the release of the second volume in the "Legends of the Dark Knight" series dedicated to Norm Breyfogle, but it did ship last week. In my estimation, the seconf volume is better than the first. It comprises mainly covers and stories from his run on Detective Comics, but also includes concurrent covers from Batman as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service