I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see season/series two of Ashes to Ashes in the U.S.

I just checked the website for BBC America, and it's supposed to start May 11!

http://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp?showsList=350

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!
What you have to look forward to...

A killer opening line - "My name is Alex Drake - and your guess is as good as mine."
A malevolent force that is hell bent on bringing Gene Hunt down
Alex's TV playing up
Stars - lots and lots of stars
The colour Red
More and more visits from Manchester
And the occasional snatch of "Life on Mars"....
Mike:

Are you referring to Series 2 or Series 3? BBCAmerica is just getting around to showing Series 2 -- which I gave up on and watched on a website of questionable legality a year ago. So none of your hints sound especially familiar to me, but that may just be because I've forgotten too much.

Good news is that this bodes well for the prospect of eventually getting to see Series 3.
Mea culpa - you're only just getting Season 2? In which case - watch out for Operation Rose...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Mike:

Are you referring to Series 2 or Series 3? BBCAmerica is just getting around to showing Series 2 -- which I gave up on and watched on a website of questionable legality a year ago. So none of your hints sound especially familiar to me, but that may just be because I've forgotten too much.

Good news is that this bodes well for the prospect of eventually getting to see Series 3.
Of course, if you're interested in A2A Series 3, I'm pretty sure that YOU can find the first few episodes on a TUBE somewhere without too much trouble.

I'm just sayin'.

Fire up the Quattro!
Tonight, by 10 pm BST, I will know the answer.

and then I get to sit on it for a while whiel you lot sweat - that'll teach them for makign me lose Lost from ym viewing experience...
Oh

My

God!!
Mike Williams said:
Oh

My

God!!

I hate you.

{But not for long. I caught episodes 1-7 earlier this week. And I know where to find 8.}
The Ashes to Ashes finale was a trending topic on Twitter tonight. I might have to start seeking out season three. For now, I'm just two episodes into season two on BBC America.
Well, now ....
Indeed...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Well, now ....
Needless to say, I have questions ...

Mike Williams said:
Indeed...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Well, now ....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Following are the Mutts comic strips from a couple of weeks ago."
36 seconds ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Maybe the word "comics" is a problem, and there are those who consistently refer to them…"
8 minutes ago
"So many still think all comics or animations are for kids after decades of proof otherwise."
10 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
16 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Jeff of Earth-J said: One of the themed "letters to the editor" columns appeared under…"
38 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"The list of October releases came out, and it's basically all Wildstorm aside from SSoSV.…"
54 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion She-Hulk
"By the time of Marvel's 18th graphic novel in 1985, I had long since given up buying every…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion 'Are Newspapers Dying?' Thread
"Parade is joining the parade of publications moving online."
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Dan Piraro of Bizarro speaks to the issue on his blog: "Has Bizarro Been…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A movie based upon this would probably have been better than the other "Phantom Menace.""
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion 'Are Newspapers Dying?' Thread
"We discuss this over in the thread "All-Purpose Newspaper Strips Discussion,"…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Just checking through my files... The St. Louis Post-Dispatch ran comic strip polls in 1984, 1987,…"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service