I was beginning to wonder if we would ever see season/series two of Ashes to Ashes in the U.S.

I just checked the website for BBC America, and it's supposed to start May 11!

http://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp?showsList=350

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!
What you have to look forward to...

A killer opening line - "My name is Alex Drake - and your guess is as good as mine."
A malevolent force that is hell bent on bringing Gene Hunt down
Alex's TV playing up
Stars - lots and lots of stars
The colour Red
More and more visits from Manchester
And the occasional snatch of "Life on Mars"....
Mike:

Are you referring to Series 2 or Series 3? BBCAmerica is just getting around to showing Series 2 -- which I gave up on and watched on a website of questionable legality a year ago. So none of your hints sound especially familiar to me, but that may just be because I've forgotten too much.

Good news is that this bodes well for the prospect of eventually getting to see Series 3.
Mea culpa - you're only just getting Season 2? In which case - watch out for Operation Rose...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Mike:

Are you referring to Series 2 or Series 3? BBCAmerica is just getting around to showing Series 2 -- which I gave up on and watched on a website of questionable legality a year ago. So none of your hints sound especially familiar to me, but that may just be because I've forgotten too much.

Good news is that this bodes well for the prospect of eventually getting to see Series 3.
Of course, if you're interested in A2A Series 3, I'm pretty sure that YOU can find the first few episodes on a TUBE somewhere without too much trouble.

I'm just sayin'.

Fire up the Quattro!
Tonight, by 10 pm BST, I will know the answer.

and then I get to sit on it for a while whiel you lot sweat - that'll teach them for makign me lose Lost from ym viewing experience...
Oh

My

God!!
Mike Williams said:
Oh

My

God!!

I hate you.

{But not for long. I caught episodes 1-7 earlier this week. And I know where to find 8.}
The Ashes to Ashes finale was a trending topic on Twitter tonight. I might have to start seeking out season three. For now, I'm just two episodes into season two on BBC America.
Well, now ....
Indeed...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Well, now ....
Needless to say, I have questions ...

Mike Williams said:
Indeed...

Doctor Hmmm? said:
Well, now ....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 758 Super-Heroines
"Added Chameleon Girl and Phantom Girl (Linnya Wazzo)."
36 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"The Maid is ome of my favorites.  She's on the list, for sure."
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Well, now I know why I had such a hard time with this stretch. It's episode 644. I fell asleep…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I personally would count tally that one differently, title changes notwithstanding. FIRST…"
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superboy #1 (Ap'49)Superboy #196 (Jl'73), the last issue before the Legion of…"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The series lasted long enough for the protagonist to dye her hair."
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Mom of Earth-J reads the Sunday funnies to Jeff of Earth-J, May 1967 (above)."
4 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
4 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"The Maid is another heroine appearing in Top 10: The Forty-Niners."
4 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The first and Second issues of NoMan; alas, the first and last issues as well. 1966 This cover…"
4 hours ago
doc photo replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"My wife and I attended the same Fathom double feature in our area and I agree wholeheartedly on the…"
5 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"Chameleon Girl (Yera Allon)"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service