Every Saturday night from 7PM to 1 AM, ME (Memorable Entertainment) TV shows Batman, Wonder Woman, Star Trek, Svengoolie (monster movies from the 40s & 50s) and Lost In Space. I have been taping them, though I haven't been watching WW and LiS....yet. But for February 2/15:

BATMAN: features the Riddler and his super-solvent wax and candle gimmick complete a sexy sidekick dressed in purple named Moth. Frank Gorshin is amazing in the role, manic, narcissistic, charming and menacing. His Riddler clearly loves the crime game. Batman has some great speeches and uses the shadows well. But again a locked door stymies him!

STAR TREK: Return To Tomorrow. Kirk gives a riveting speech, a great performance by DeForest Kelly, Leonard Nimoy seems giddy playing Hennoch and Roddenberry favorite Diana Muldaur looking classy and sexy!

Still if Sargon had inhabited Spock, not Kirk, things would have went a lot smoother!

I'm wondering how physical did Sargon and Thalassa get with their borrowed bodies?

Next: SHE WOLF OF LONDON (OOOWWW---WOOOOOOOOOOO!)

Views: 1898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...I lost a NEARLY COMPLETE, very long, nearly finished draft:-#! SOB! Boo hoo:-(...................

Try typing your drafts in a draft email. When it's finished copy the text and paste it into the Round Table reply window. Even if it disappears you should be able to paste it again without recopying it.

...Thank you, but I don"r think this cheap phone can do that.

Richard Willis said:

Try typing your drafts in a draft email. When it's finished copy the text and paste it into the Round Table reply window. Even if it disappears you should be able to paste it again without recopying it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service