For my birthday today, my son offered to treat me to lunch. I said sure, but stipulated I wanted chocolate cake at some point in the day. 

He delivered, and how. Here's my birthday card:

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny, I was expecting the Lex Luthor meme.

That's an awesome birthday surprise from a son who knows his father well. 

Happy birthday! 

That's awesome. Marshall is a good son.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
47 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Actually, that's not entirely true. I did buy one addition issue, #129. VERTIGO: I…"
57 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"National Roller Coaster Day?  I did not know that! Fortunately, I've got lots of roller…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
""Oh, wow.. that's kind of dizzying..." I used to have a theory to explain, in story,…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"I'll get to this week's releases soon, but I wanted to mention that DC just put all of…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Today is National Rollercoaster Day here in the United States and this is the only one I've…"
2 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Oh, wow.. that's kind of dizzying... I love it!  Although in the name of simplicity, I…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman - "Season of Mists"
"When I first learned that our friend was interested in reading Sandman, I immediately offered to…"
5 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion "The Flash" movie star Ezra Miller busted for burglary
"Ezra Miller has issued an apology for his actions and legal troubles. Well, if he's sorry,…"
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't know what kind of act Storm would do besides ruining everybody's day at the…"
7 hours ago
doc photo replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion R.I.P. Paul Coker Jr., of MAD Magazine and Rankin/Bass TV specials
"Coker had a very recognizable style. Knowing his work from Mad, one could easily spot his hand on…"
7 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service