Apparently, Brian Michael Bendis has signed with DC Comics.   So, which DC characters would you like to see him getting their "voices" wrong working on?

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure he'll be getting the voices wrong putting his unique take on any character he hasn't created previously.

I think we've found the man to bring back Fireman Farrell.

Judomaster! 

I'm sure he could do something with Brother Power the Geek.

Or the Dingbats of Danger Street!

You're all out of luck. He's going to devote all his time to Cap's Hobby Hints. 

In all seriousness, I'm really excited about this. I always enjoy reading his books, and I think he brings a lot of energy and enthusiasm with him. When I saw the news today, I literally wondered if it was an April Fools prank...and then, realizing it was November, wondered if there was also a November prank tradition that I was forgetting about. But apparently it's real. Will it also be spectacular? Time will tell.

All the heroes will fight each other, and all the books will be driven by line-wide events.
Meet the new boss ...
Don't mind me. Just ornery today.

Agents of L.A.W.: Dissassembled! 

A couple suggestions I've heard and liked:

Firestorm

Elongated Man

Teen Titans. 

Not that you spend all that money to lure Bendis to DC only to have him write Elongated Man...that would be like bringing Kirby to DC only to have him do Jimmy Olsen! 

I do think we'll get something from him in the Dark Matter New Age of DC Heroes initiative, though. 

Pretty much this.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

All the heroes will fight each other, and all the books will be driven by line-wide events.
Meet the new boss ...

I think Bendis' stlye works best on street-level characters, so Batman or someone is his family would be good. Perhaps, Damian Wayne Robin series or Nightwings

Others:

The Creeper

Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Booster Gold

The Question

Maybe a little Legion of Super-heroes

I like the idea of the Teen Titans too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service