Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics.

If you've any interest -- I'm going to be picking up Mark Waid's BOOM output for 99 cents an issue, 75% off of the print cover price -- you might want to head on over there.

Rob

Views: 1212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now there's a HUGE IDW bundle: 

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/creator-showcase-comics-bundle

There are a number of things I haven't read. But getting the whole Joe Hill Locke & Key series and all of the Darwyn Cooke Parker books would have been enough.

Little Digital Comics Discount!

For the next 3 days, if you use the code CMXFBK25 at checkout, you'll get $2 off your Comixology order (of at least $5). You can probably combine this discount with the current Jodorowski sale, DC rebirth sale, Aftershock sale, or something else. (I didn't double up on a sale -- I bought the first three issue of Arion instead.)

I just tried this on the Comixology.UK site...unfortunately doesn't work for 'this site'  but thsnaks for the info - it was worth a try.

Aw, sorry to hear that!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service