Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics.

If you've any interest -- I'm going to be picking up Mark Waid's BOOM output for 99 cents an issue, 75% off of the print cover price -- you might want to head on over there.

Rob

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I'm late on this -- through tonight, IDW is having a Star Trek comics sale, DC is having a Blackest Night (and Brightest Day) sale, and Marvel is having a Hickman Fantastic Four sale on Comixology.

Jason Marconnet said:

Comixology is having a 99 cent sale on Avengers the Initiative #1-19. I recommend this. It was a great series and 1-19 was probably the best of the bunch.

Didn't we have a thread...? Photobucket

Yeah, and we're almost done with it. I moved my comics to my parents house. I need to get that last arc. Try to finish this thing under the two year mark.

Figserello said:

Jason Marconnet said:

Comixology is having a 99 cent sale on Avengers the Initiative #1-19. I recommend this. It was a great series and 1-19 was probably the best of the bunch.

Didn't we have a thread...? Photobucket

The entire Mark Bagley run of Ultimate Spider-Man (1-111) is available on Comixology for 99 cents apiece. Monday only.

Also Top Shelf is having a 30% off everything sale, that ends tonight.

There's a day-long 99 cent sale of Secret Invasion-era New Avengers comics right now.

The current Marvel Mondays sale on Comixology is Deadpool volume 2. (Kelly/McGuinness)

Comixology is selling all 60 issues of Y the Last Man for 99 cents apiece through the end of the day.

Marvel currently has Cable & Deadpool 1-50 on sale for a buck each at Comixology. Today only.

Comixology has a 3-day 99 cent sale for all issues of The Sixth Gun to date -- and the first issue's free to read, if you want to check it out.

Sixth Gun is a good series. It's a nice blend of horror and western.

Rob Staeger said:

Comixology has a 3-day 99 cent sale for all issues of The Sixth Gun to date -- and the first issue's free to read, if you want to check it out.

Sounds like it's right up my alley. I'll be checking out issue 1 before the sale is over, and then (most likely) digging right in to the rest of the series.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service