Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics.

If you've any interest -- I'm going to be picking up Mark Waid's BOOM output for 99 cents an issue, 75% off of the print cover price -- you might want to head on over there.

Rob

Views: 1567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Over at Humble Bundle based on how much you spend you get a selection of comics. This Humble Bundle is The Walking Dead. Spend $18 and you can get the entire series.

Huh, looks like I picked the wrong thread to resurrect! Just grabbed this myself.

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) said:

Over at Humble Bundle based on how much you spend you get a selection of comics. This Humble Bundle is The Walking Dead. Spend $18 and you can get the entire series.

That's a great deal!

I normally save the DC sale info for my Digital Release thread, but this  week is DC Old School -- looks like plenty of DC comics on sale from the 40s through the late 80s. I suspect there's a lot of stuff worth checking out there. Through July 6!

The current Humble Bundle is a massive collection of Image titles. It's so good I went all the way, even though I own some of this already. Criminal, Stray Bullets, Kill or Be Killed, Black Science... Just a ton!

Humble Bundle now has a big batch of Humanoids comics. I've only read a bit of this, and always wanted to read more. So now I own a bunch, and have no excuse!

Oh, nice! I was just thinking of diving into The Incal! This is a super-affordable way to do it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service