Replies

• As I said on facebook, I hope he's thanking Peter Sellers and Jack Lemmon for his career today.

• ...What percentage , to get this more directly into comics and animation , did he have of the Pink Panther cartoon series...and thus the comic book , etc. ??????????? He was credited in the titles for the PP cartoons , IIRC...

Does that , too , mean he had a % of the The Inspector cartoons ( Which it took me AGES to realize were supposed to be about Inspector Closeau...Um , they were , weren't thay ????????? ) ?

FTM , what about the other " UA-Mirsch " cartoon characters - The Ant and the Aardvaark , this Dudley Do-Rite-esque Wasrern spoof w/a blond-haired hero , a maiden ,in peril ,  and a black-wearing ( and hearted ) villian ?

Oh , and can newbies start topics here ?

• Anyone can start topics here.

• The Baron said:
    Anyone can start topics here.
    ...Well , I don't see anything on which to click that says " New Topic " ....:-(
      What am I missing ?
  • Look to  the upper right, and there is a button that has: + Add. That allows you to add a new discussion

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

The Baron said:
    ...Well , I don't see anything on which to click that says " New Topic " ....:-(
      What am I missing ?

• Travis Herrick said:
    Look to  the upper right, and there is a button that has: + Add. That allows you to add a new discussion

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

The Baron said:
      What am I missing ?
    ...Okay , thank you:-) !
  • Emerkeith Davyjack said:

Oh , and can newbies start topics here ?

The Baron said:

Right. "Newbie" is not some kind of second-rate status here.
  • ...I meant to say " Western spoof " similar to Dudley Dorite above , I'm typing without my glasses :-)!

Some years ago I saw Edwards' feature of The Days Of Wine and Roses , speaking of Lemmon , BTB with the live TV drama original version on AMC (which I guess?? Edwards was not connected with) , there were a couple interesting differences between the two !

This reply was deleted.