Hello All,  My wife and I were going to go to SDCC this year and cosplay as BB and DD but as you know it was cancelled.  She doesn't want to waste her costume so she'd like to make a short video starring BB and DD. Could anyone give me issue numbers that have BB and DD stories???  Thanks!

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Adventure Comics #380, Superboy #200 and #216 are good ones.

• Cool!  thanks for the info.  I'll check them out.

Philip Portelli said:

Adventure Comics #380, Superboy #200 and #216 are good ones.

• Also check out Legion of Superheroes 266 & 267 for a post-retirement story featuring just the two of them, IIRC.

• And post pictures!

• we had our first photo shoot this week and we'll be filming a story my wife wrote in a month or so.  will post pics when she's had the surprise she wants.

Captain Comics said:

And post pictures!

• Thanks, but my wife decided to write her own story.  after we film and have our watch party i'll post pics and story here.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

Also check out Legion of Superheroes 266 & 267 for a post-retirement story featuring just the two of them, IIRC.

• Fantastic!

• When I see those pictures, it will probably be the best day of my life. You go, guys!

• Will there be a scene where they have to head out on separate duties at one point?

-Gotta split.

-Gotta bounce.

5688005490?profile=RESIZE_710xSeriously, I really want to see those costumes

• Okay All!!!  here are an aged Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel.  The story my wife came up with is that they are planning their 25th anniversary but all things are cancelled by CCC ( Corona Covid Cancel).  BB and DD have to stop CCC so they can celebrate the anniversary.5739598880?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.