As the storyline leads into a BIG event on July 1st (which has been spoiled in NY newspapers)...Marvel has decided to give #600 a couple days head-start this week and allow comic shops to start selling it today...Monday.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Were all dealers sent their copies of this early, or are they simply allowed to sell their preview copies with Marvel's approval?
  • Rich Lane said:
    Were all dealers sent their copies of this early, or are they simply allowed to sell their preview copies with Marvel's approval?

From what I understand, some dealers were/will be delivered copies today; others won't get them until Wednesday.

I don't know what the determiner is for who gets which.
  • The shipment is going out to comic shops today.
  • Ooo...seven seconds behind Alan!
  • And there's a spoilerific review (which I haven't read) up on BleedingCool.com, if you're into that kind of thing.
  • My LCS owner is opening at 11 today to sell his first, limited, batch of copies. I may just run by there at lunch.
  • I'm not going. This'll likely be at the top of my reading pile but I'm not going to make a special trip just to buy this issue. It can wait 'til Wednesday.
  • Out of curiosity, I emailed my LCS. They were supposed to receive it today but (as of noon PST) none had been delivered.
  • If you're in the Indianapolis area, check out the Downtown Comics site...they have #600 today, are selling all Cap stuff at 15% off for the next two days, and have Roger Stern signing the book on Wednesday.

Link: http://www.downtowncomics.com
  • I went to the store around 12:30, and the copies hadn't arrived yet. Of course, while I was there, the owner read the New York Daily News piece to me as he was composing an email to send out to his customers.
This reply was deleted.