Saw this today and I loved it.

Anyone else?

Please know that you should expect MAJOR SPOILERS in this thread...

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just figured that if a blonde British female senior citizen is kicking butt in a Captain America movie, it may as well be Spitfire, and you're right, there was something kind of super-speedy about the way it looked.  Ah, well.  It was a nice idea.

I wrote my first column on Winter Soldier on April 1, but haven't been able to post it here for contractual reasons. Now it's up, so y'all take a look and see how right (or wrong) I was about what was in the movie!

I wrote a second column on Winter Soldier after I saw the movie, around April 15, looking at what comic-book stories informed the movie. HERE IT IS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another Neal Adams variant and his original work he homaged. (Images courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion E-Man
"I loved the original Charlton E-Man (with Mike Mauser!) also. I've never read any of the later…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

E-Man

My recent re-reading of Martin Pasko's Swamp Thing (plus the comment below) put me in the mood to…See More
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
""...the collections and OGNs in the "August" list are actually solicited for…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion Disney+ is reviving 'Daredevil'
"I think Disney's recent use of Charlie Cox in Spider-Man No Way Home and Vincent…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"Didn't they just put Conan on an Avengers team?  Bet they feel like suckers now."
6 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"I don't doubt you're right, Jeff. There's a LOT of delay these days. I've got a…"
7 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
7 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superman's Crime of the Ages, WF #183, March 1969."
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"The Phantom Stranger Omnibus was originally solicited for May 24 release, so we may…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Marvel Comics in August 2022
""AMAZING FANTASY #1000"? Sh-yeah, right. Prior to its recent cancellation, Amazing…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Great minds think alike."
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service