Okay, so imagine the website is a restaurant/tavern/bar/secret hide-out with bar service.

What's it look like? What does it serve? Do autographed photos of superheroes hang on the walls over booths? Is it an upscale roadhouse like Planet Krypton or a humble but dignified hole-in-the-wall? And how often do they reboot the menu?

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm holding you to this.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Wandering Sensei said:

I picture a sweet tavern with tons of beers on tap, a killer black and blue burger (probably named after Punisher, somehow), and we would all be able to get there instantly through a portal of some kind. Love this topic, and especially this idea!

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) said:

Sounds like The Twenty Tap in Indy...well, without the portal...as far as I know...

OK Guys, the next time I'm in Indy, I'm buyin'.

Me too. :)

I'm holding you to this.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Wandering Sensei said:

I picture a sweet tavern with tons of beers on tap, a killer black and blue burger (probably named after Punisher, somehow), and we would all be able to get there instantly through a portal of some kind. Love this topic, and especially this idea!

Sounds like The Twenty Tap in Indy...well, without the portal...as far as I know...

OK Guys, the next time I'm in Indy, I'm buyin'.

I also think it has brick walls with framed posters of old comic book covers.

Covers with Count Vertigo would figure prominently. Also, any op art covers from the '60s.

And a Steranko strobe light!

I picture Calahan's Cross Time Saloon with Cap as Calahan,

There will be bacon cheeseburgers and steak fries. 

And cakes and ice cream that will be very nutritional :)

Do you have Salisbury Steaks?

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs and spam on special every day!

"Breakfast Any Time" would be a must on my/(our) menu! You can get eggs and sausage at any time, and my legendary pancakes would be in high demand at all times.

...LOTS OF MAYONNAISE ALWAYS AVAILABLE . Hellman's tartar sauce ? Lays potato chips/Cheez Doodles(Or , the onion-garlic flavor of this flavor of potato chip with an old-fashioned package called De-Lish-Us or something like that that I only ever - and I think just in bar/s and at the bus station - had when I lived in Green Bay , Wi , decades ago) ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service