I thought this game might work. The player holding the chair selects a character. The challenge for the other players is to guess who the character is. They get twenty questions.

All questions have to have to be framed so as to allow the answer "Yes" or "No". The chair can give extra information if he or she chooses, and frame an appropriate response if neither answer fits.

Players may only ask a fifth consecutive question if four hours have passed since their last one. (Since the guess, not the answer.) The first player to guess the answer takes the chair.

Only characters that have made at least two appearances are eligible. So Franklin Storm is, but not Tomazooma. Only characters that first appeared in US comic books are eligible. So not Captain Britain, Dick Tracy, Tarzan, Thor.

(revisions made to rules)

These are the characters featured so far:

Space Ranger

Absorbing Man

Abdul Smith

Dexter Myles

Master Khan

Storm

Man-Wolf

Metamorpho

Silver Banshee

Trapster

Gnarrk

The current round commenced p.30.

Views: 2838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your intention for the 4 consecutive guesses rule is the way I interpreted it. So I've got no problem with you asking another question (or making a guess) now. But I'm happy to wait. Someone's going to get it soon, for sure. 

Is the character Dexter Myles?

If it isn't I can't make another guess for another four hours as this was my eighth question!

Yep, it's Dexter! First appearance in the Kid Flash backup of Flash 138! Most recent appearance...I'm honestly not sure! The Flash Museum doesn't exist post-Flashpoint (although it kinda-sorta makes an appearance in the most recent issue). But Dexter did appear as a museum docent in the first season of the Flash TV show!

You're up, Luke!

Thanks, Rob.

A Marvel character.

Is the character human?

Originally, yes; a revelation two decades after the character's first appearance changed that.

Um.....is it Peter Quill- Starlord?

2.Um.....is it Peter Quill- Starlord?

No.

Is it Marvel Boy / Crusader / The Uranusian from Atlas?

3.Is it Marvel Boy / Crusader / The Uranusian from Atlas?

No.

Is the character male?

4.Is the character male?

Yes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service