So -  I know I've only been here a week, but I thought I might be able to brighten up everyone's lives a little with a new thread devoted to comical cartoons based around superheroes. I have loads of funny material that I've picked up over the years. If anyone else would like to contribute please feel free to join in.

I'll start with some of my faves...

Views: 9886

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Fantastic Sam's is a U.S. hair salon catering to men and women)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Looking at the stripes on the Schulz Museum site, I asked myself how I missed Crankshaft. I was…"
54 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"This one gave me a real kick. I'm adding the strip to my King Features favorites."
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as part…"
2 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Lady Cop sounds like something a bunch of 50 year old guys would have come up with in the…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"METAMORPHO: I never saw him as a comedic character, having never read most of his Silver Age run.…"
3 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Well, this time there WAS a place to see the entire collection, at the Charles M. Schulz Museum…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
""...to be fair if this had been 'Dude Cop'? My interest level would have been the…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
""I commented elsewhere that Starman is thoroughly unlikeable (and yes, Joe McHale is perfect…"
6 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
"It's not "The Return of Barry Allen." It's "The Golden Age"!"
7 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
"I never thought I'd see Dolores Winters in a TV series."
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"As much as "us guys" would enjoy it, I'm sure that no cop anywhere would wear a…"
7 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service