So -  I know I've only been here a week, but I thought I might be able to brighten up everyone's lives a little with a new thread devoted to comical cartoons based around superheroes. I have loads of funny material that I've picked up over the years. If anyone else would like to contribute please feel free to join in.

I'll start with some of my faves...

Views: 9863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"Some more:  Aurora from Alpha Flight Berthold from the movie The Adventures of Baron…"
2 hours ago
The Baron posted discussions
2 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"I actually like the concept of the Green Team, and I'd life to write a series about them five…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"The book does have a bit of a legacy, though. In 2013 DC released The Green Team as an ongoing…"
5 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"I saw The Green Team about a million times in 20¢, 25¢, and 50¢ boxes. I never had…"
5 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Ray Palmer and Jean Loring's Wedding
"Captain Comet also started working with the JLA in Secret Society of Super-Villains, also in…"
7 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Wow... If you were going from worst to best, I would've bet you'd start with The…"
7 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Plus these stories were supposed to appear in 1st Issue Special but appeared…"
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"THE GREEN TEAM did not age well. The book was filled with stereotypes and unlikable characters with…"
8 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Holy cow -- that's insane. Like, even by DCU Batman standards, that's overkill."
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion Ray Palmer and Jean Loring's Wedding
"There was a guide to the wedding picture in JLA #157 so readers knew it was Captain…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I just caught up to Saturday's paper. These are the strips (of 29) which did not…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service