So -  I know I've only been here a week, but I thought I might be able to brighten up everyone's lives a little with a new thread devoted to comical cartoons based around superheroes. I have loads of funny material that I've picked up over the years. If anyone else would like to contribute please feel free to join in.

I'll start with some of my faves...

Views: 1246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That reminds me of Kyle Baker's Letitia Lerner, Superman's babysitter.

He's a great kid to babysit, since nothing can possibly harm him, as long as you have super-powers and can wing him into outer space when necessary.

-- MSA

"I'll just sit here and drink coffee until you introduce water into the plan."

That actually sounds like something Aquaman would have said a lot during the Silver Age.

Mr. Silver Age said:

That reminds me of Kyle Baker's Letitia Lerner, Superman's babysitter.

He's a great kid to babysit, since nothing can possibly harm him, as long as you have super-powers and can wing him into outer space when necessary.

-- MSA

Another point to mention is that, by hurling the baby into inner space, outside the Earth's atmosphere, it seems likely that the child would begin to orbit the Earth, much as a man-made satellite would, rather than descending back to terra firma. Clark better just hope that the child's in a geo-centric orbit!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service