Replies

• Daredevil Season 3 Trailer

• I went ahead and posted it, Richard!

All I know about this season is that DD is back in black because there's a fake DD running around in the red suit, who is actually Benjamin "Bullseye" Poindexter. The series is loosely based on "Born Again." But how much is uncertain.

Daredevil Season 3 drops on Netflix Oct. 19.

• I really enjoyed this season.I also wrote a column on what comics were referenced in the story.

• Last Saturday night, a couple of friends and I stayed up to about 2 a.m. (which was really 1 a.m. due to the Daylight Savings Time switcheroo). By then we'd gotten up to episode 12 but decided to hold off on the final episode 'til later in the week.  We gathered on Wednesday evening for the final episode.  Very satisfying conclusion!  Excellent performances all around by the cast, but particularly by O'nofrio.  While a bit slimmer, he looks like Romita Sr's or Miller's depictions of the Kingpin brought to life.  The best comicbook gangster supervillain.  Several unexpected twists in the series and I like the revised background of Poindexter.  Some aspects of the story were clearly influenced by the revolting behavior and bombastic and unfounded statements of a certain prominent politician.  Very entertaining season overall.

• I thought it got off to a really slow start. For awhile there I was really afraid it was going to be a nonstop pity party. But it has picked up a few episodes in.

• I binged watched this season just last week. Honestly, I'm not sure why it took me so long to do so. This was a great season. If I had to complain it would have to be that neither the Gladiator or Bullseye appeared in costume (why is it that this is such a common trend in non-comic media?? In many cases, the villain's costume would be down right practical). Sadly, it ended in a way that seemed like a series finale. With Disney launching it's own on line network, I fear this is the case. Netflix has done a great job with the character. I ask "Why stop now?".

This reply was deleted.