Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man on July 16, 2017 at 11:43pm

I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as it may splinter off and affect that official "DCU", the multiverse will surely play out in many ways throughout this series. I like the idea of the "Dark Multiverse", which makes me wonder if this is a separate, dark version of the 52 universes (making 104 universes?), or whether the dark multiverse is just one of the 52. Either way, it will probably play out the same. I'm looking forward to whatever plays out.

I think we got the answer to this question in the first issue of this series. 

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series. It looks like it's going to be a ton of bombastic fun. Anyone else read it yet?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man on July 16, 2017 at 11:43pm

I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as it may splinter off and affect that official "DCU", the multiverse will surely play out in many ways throughout this series. I like the idea of the "Dark Multiverse", which makes me wonder if this is a separate, dark version of the 52 universes (making 104 universes?), or whether the dark multiverse is just one of the 52. Either way, it will probably play out the same. I'm looking forward to whatever plays out.

I think we got the answer to this question in the first issue of this series. 

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series. It looks like it's going to be a ton of bombastic fun. Anyone else read it yet?

• I think Ning is confused. According to the above, Wandering Sensei replied to his thread thirteen months before he started the thread. 

• Ha! Well, even if it has to be a time-warped version of me, I guess I'll be happy with anyone actually responding to a thread I've started...

Richard Willis said:

I think Ning is confused. According to the above, Wandering Sensei replied to his thread thirteen months before he started the thread. 

• Weird. I'm not able to read the first two posts in this thread. The comments are briefly visible when it first loads and then they disappear.  I don't think the problem is on my end because I experienced the problem on a couple different devices with different browsers.

• When I first posted it, I had that same problem. Can you read the part that I copied in my response right below it, though?

• Detective 445 said:

Weird. I'm not able to read the first two posts in this thread. The comments are briefly visible when it first loads and then they disappear.  I don't think the problem is on my end because I experienced the problem on a couple different devices with different browsers.

Yeah, I'm not seeing them,either.

• That's what happens when you cross your own timeline.

• Well, for better or worse, people are actually responding to a thread started by me! :)

(Wish it was for the right reasons, though...)

• Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

When I first posted it, I had that same problem. Can you read the part that I copied in my response right below it, though?

No I can't read either.

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

Well, for better or worse, people are actually responding to a thread started by me! :)

(Wish it was for the right reasons, though...)

Ha! I actually had a few comments to make but I wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on anything from your posts.

• The first post with the 2016 date has nothing visible to me.

Since nobody has made any comments on the subject yet, if it was my thread I think I would delete the whole thing and start over.

This reply was deleted.