Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man on July 16, 2017 at 11:43pm

I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as it may splinter off and affect that official "DCU", the multiverse will surely play out in many ways throughout this series. I like the idea of the "Dark Multiverse", which makes me wonder if this is a separate, dark version of the 52 universes (making 104 universes?), or whether the dark multiverse is just one of the 52. Either way, it will probably play out the same. I'm looking forward to whatever plays out.

I think we got the answer to this question in the first issue of this series. 

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series. It looks like it's going to be a ton of bombastic fun. Anyone else read it yet?

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've passes on that one so far -- I'm lukewarm on both Hawkman and Lemire, so I figured I'd wait and see what I heard before buying it. I do like Bryan Hitch & Kevin Nowlan, though, but I doubt that'll be enough to turn the tide.

Dark Knights: Metal #5 was scheduled for Wednesday, but it wasn't in my review material. Delayed?

DC's website lists it as coming out Jan 31. So it looks like it was delayed somewhere along the line. 

I'm shocked -- shocked! -- that a major event book would be delayed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service