I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shadows audio stories from Big Finish Productions. There aren’t nearly as many Dark Shadows audio adventures as there are Doctor Who ones, but the Doctor Who series has been around longer. The Dark Shadows audios are a mixed bag. The first release was a full-cast sequel titled “Return to Collinwood”. Later they began to release a series of interconnected sequential stories grouped in short “seasons”. More recently they’ve been going back to the timeline of the original television show and telling interstitial one-shots. As the Dark Shadows series seems to be catching on, Big Finish seems to be ramping up their production schedule. “Curse of the Pharaoh” was released in September, and the next four are set for monthly release beginning in January at a special subscription rate.

CURSE OF THE PHARAOH:

“Curse of the Pharaoh” stars Nancy Barrett (reprising her role as Carolyn Stoddard) and Marie Wallace (perhaps best known as “Eve” on the TV show) in a new role, famed Egyptologist Dr. Gretchen Warwick. The story doesn’t specify, but I assume it takes place shortly after the end of the series original TV series, circa 1970 or so. Both actresses are kind of rusty and sound as old as they are, not as young as they (Caroline, anyway) are supposed to be. Barrett was always a better actress than Wallace, and that remains true. Wallace’s shortcomings are spotlighted in this “dramatic reading” in which she plays other bit parts, most of the male (Bob the bartender at The Blue Whale, Eliot Stokes on the telephone, Carolyn’s father in flashback), which she performs in a gruff kind of storybook voice as if reading aloud to a child. The story itself is a sequel to the unpopular “Leviathan” television storyline. If you’ve never heard a Dark Shadows audio and thinking of trying one out, there are better ones to start with than this.

KEY: OB = Old Board; UR = Un-Reviewed

Return to Collinwood - 169

SEASON ONE:
S1.1 The House of Despair - 1
S1.2 The Book of Temptation - OB
S1.3 The Christmas Presence - OB
S1.4 The Rage Beneath - 7

SEASON TWO: Kingdom of the Dead - 7

DRAMATIC READINGS:

1. Angelique’s Descent-Pt. 1 - OB
2. Angelique’s Descent-Pt. 2 - OB
3. Clothes of Sand - OB
4. The Ghost Walker - OB
5. The Skin Walkers - OB
6. The Path of Fate - OB
7. The Wicked & the Dead - OB
8. Echoes of Insanity - OB
9. Curse of the Pharaoh - 1
10. Final Judgment - 1
11. Blood Dance - 1
12. The Night Whispers - 1
13. London’s Burning - 2
14. The Doll House - 30
15. The Blind Painter - 87
16. The Death Mask - 88
17. The Creeping Fog - 89
18. The Carrion Queen - 89
19. The Poisoned Soul - 96
20. The Lost Girl - 96
21. The Crimson Pearl - 114
22. The Voodoo Amulet - 129
23. The House by the Sea - 170
24. Dress Me in Dark Dreams - 154
25. The Eternal Actress - 162
26. The Fall of House Trask - 163
27. Operation: Victor - 166
28. Speak No Evil - 166
29. The Last Stop - 166
30. Dreaming of the Water - 167
31. The Haunted Refrain - 167
32. A Collinwood Christmas - 167
33. The Phantom Bride - 167
34. Beneath the Veil - 167
35. The Enemy Within - 167
36. The Lucifer Gambit - 167
37. The Flip Side - 167
38. Beyond the Grave - 168
39. Curtain Call - 168
40. The Harvest of Souls - 170
41. The Happier Dead - 168
42. The Carriage Damned - 168
43. The Devil Cat - 168
44. The Darkest Shadow - 173

SEASON THREE: Bloodlust - 170-172, 181

45. Panic - 173
46. The Curse of Shurafa - 173
47. In the Twinkling of an Eye - 173
48. Deliver Us from Evil - 173
49. Tainted Love - 173
50. ...And Red All Over - 175

Echoes of the Past - 176

Blood & Fire - 176

Haunting Memories - 177

Phantom Melodies - 178

Dreams of Long Ago - 178

THE TONY & CASSANDRA MYSTERIES:
The Mystery at Crucifix Heights - 179
The Mystery of La Danse Macabre - 179
The Mystery of Flight 493 - 180
The Mystery of Karmina Sonata - 180

SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT:
Trio - 180
Honeymoon from Hell - 180
Retreat -180
1:53 AM - 180

MAGGIE & QUENTIN - THE LOVERS' REFRAIN:
The Girl Beneath the Water - 180
The Sand That Speaks HIs Name - 180
The Hollow Winds That Beckon
The Paper to the Flame

GOTHIC PAPERBACK LIBRARY

1. Dark Shadows - p183
2. Victoria Winters - p183
3. Strangers at Collins House - p183
4. The Mystery of Collinwood - p184
5. The Curse of Collinwood - p184
6. Barnabas Collins - p185
7. The Secret of BC - p185
8. The Demon of BC - p185
9. The Foe of BC - p185
10. The Phantom of BC - p185
11. BC vs. the Warlock - p186
12. The Peril of BC - p186
13. BC and the Mysterious Ghost - p187
14. BC and Quentin's Demon - p188
15. BC and the Gypsy Witch - p188
16. B, Q and the Mummy's Curse - p188
17. B, Q and the Avenging Ghost - p242
18. B, Q and the Nightmare Assassin - p244
19. B, Q and the Crystal Coffin
20. B, Q and the Witch's Curse
21. B, Q and the Haunted Cave
22. B, Q and the Frightened Bride
23. B, Q and the Scorpio Curse
24. B, Q and the Serpent
25. B, Q and the Magic Potion
26. B, Q and the Body Snatchers
27. B, Q and Dr. Jekyll's Son
28. B, Q and the Grave Robbers
29. B, Q and the Sea Ghost
30. B, Q and the Mad Magician
31. B, Q and the Hidden Tomb
32. B, Q and the Vampire Beauty
33. House of Dark Shadows - p241

ROB STAEGER: p189

NEWSPAPER STRIPS: p241

Views: 18227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I've sped through a bunch of Dark Shadows in these last few days... I've seen through episode 461! The 1795 storyline wraps up in a few ways I guessed it would -- in that the history book was deliberately written with false information. But at the same time, things really barrel to the conclusion: Naomi discovers Barnabas is a vampire, poisons herself, and confronts him. Barnabas threatens to kill Nathan, and then does so... but not before Nathan shoots a crossbow bolt to near his heart. And Joshua chains Barnabas into his coffin because he doesn't have the heart to kill him. (He also frees Ben of his servitude at Barnabas's request... possibly laying the foundation for the future Professor Stokes.)

Meanwhile, Nathan has turned Vicki in for the reward money, and she's confessed to killing Noah. Before she's hung, Peter tells her that wherever she goes in time, he'll find her. (I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of that actor.)

And then, in 1967, Miss Wick, the governess who appeared in Vicki's place, grabs her neck, chokes, and disappears... only to appear in 1795, hanged in Vicki's stead. And Vicki has returned to the present, surprised and without some of her memories. Does she remember that Barnabas was a vampire? (Did she ever know?) Barnabas want's to know for sure.

Barnabas has also enthralled Carolyn, a fact I'd completely forgotten in these past few months. 

I'm glad to be back in the present. I thought I'd be stopping now to watch the 1990s series, but that's dropped off of streaming for a while. So I think I'll watch the 2012 movie, and then press on.

"I've seen through episode 461!"

Holy crikey! You're actually more than an episode ahead of me, which hasn't been the case for months!

"The 1795 storyline wraps up"

I have been waiting to get to this point for a while now. We've already discussed many of the discrepancies between the original and the revised timeline. (I am going to proceed from my assertion that the 1795 arc is an alternate reality or "parallel time".) I think Nathan Forbes has gone through the most striking changes in his character arc. He started as a likeable scoundrel, roguish but still decent. The second most changed character would be Joshua, I think. 

Way back when I pointed out that it was possible to skip directly from episode 365 to 461. I have watched the episodes in that order before and it works surprisingly well. I don't think this is a spoiler, but Vicki is going to have flashes of memories from 1795 and the rest of the cast (except Barnabas) have no idea what she's talking about, just as a viewer wouldn't if he skipped 366-460. Of course, now the present day timeline is thrown hopelessly into disarray, as the seance began on November 17, 1967 and came to an end on April 1, 1968! 

Now I'm going to point out that it is possible to skip from 460 to 1112, when Barnabas is released from his coffin in 1840. Again, I am not suggesting you do so, Rob, as you are watching the series in broadcast order, but I submit it as further proof that an alternate timeline has been created. (When Willie Loomis released Barnabas from his coffin in 210 it was obviously intended to have been the first time that had happened.) Before we get to 1840, though, we're going to make more visits (yes, plural) to 1796, including an entire week in January of 1969.

"I think I'll watch the 2012 movie, and then press on."

Good to know. The 1990s revival series ends at exactly this point, but you can watch that at any time from here on out without fear of spoilers. Up next is the "Dream Curse" arc (which overlaps with another arc that begins in 486). You may remember I foreshadowed the Dream Curse some time ago when you were impressed by a dream sequence involving Maggie Evans, a coffin and a skull. Although I don't want to set negative expectations, I will mention that the Dream Curse is not among my favorite storylines (although it does have its moments). I generally like to watch along with you as best I can so my recollections are fresh, but it is my intention to "speed through" this arc (at the rate of an episode a day) just so I can get through it. I'll wait for you at 535.

Wow, a lot of time travel going on! I definitely plan on watching everything in order -- I don't see any need to skip around. And as for your theory of alternate timelines, Barnabas says something about it in episode 462 (which I watched this morning): "The past is being relived even as we speak." Which sounds more like hypertime to me -- the details of the mast shifting in and out of phase to coincide with the needs of the story. 

And it looks like Barnabas might bit Victoria.... but we've been faked out before. But one thing that's NOT a fakeout: Julia gets a new hairstyle! Yes! Down with the helmet hair, down with the Aqua-Net!

Also, last night I re-watched the 2012 Dark Shadows movie! I enjoyed it, but in a different way that I did when I saw it in theaters. Then, I didn't remember much of anything about the characters. Now, I know all of them pretty well. Let's run down the list:

Barnabas: Depp makes a decent Barnabas, amplifying his man-out-of-time bit, to a sillier effect. I liked that they kept that he wouldn't sacrifice a syllable of Victoria's name.

Vicki: So she's really named Maggie Evans, and chose the Vicki Winters name on a whim. But definitively a reincarnation of Josette. I liked her look, but wasn't a big fan of Bella Heathcoat's performance, which felt a little flat.

Elizabeth: Michelle Pfeiffer is rock-solid as Elizabeth. I loved that she cared more about protecting Barnabas's secret than he did.

Roger: Johnny Lee Edwards plays Roger as an unrepentant scoundrel. It's a bit of a deviation from the original, as Roger can be crafty, but cares more about propriety than the movie version does.

Carolyn: Chloe Grace Moretz pretty much eats up every scene she's in. She's great. But: a werewolf? That might be the one detail of the original series that the movie spoiled for me.

Angelique: Well, that and Angelique being around in the present. Eva Green is great, but she didn't steal the show for me the way she did the first time. 

Julia: I liked Helena Bonham Carter's distillation of Julia: bored, ambitious, obsessed with Barnabas (and more important, the immortality he represents).

Willie: Jackie Earle Haley's Willie seemed more in line with Matthew Morgan. But I liked him nonetheless.

David: I liked him, and was excited to see his mom show up.

All in all, it was a fun condensation of a lot of Dark Shadows lore. I liked the early-70s touches especially. The all-out-fight at the end was pretty by-the-numbers, though.

Without giving away too  much, I will say that not everything that happenes in the movie reflects something that happened in the series.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

Wow, a lot of time travel going on! I definitely plan on watching everything in order -- I don't see any need to skip around. And as for your theory of alternate timelines, Barnabas says something about it in episode 462 (which I watched this morning): "The past is being relived even as we speak." Which sounds more like hypertime to me -- the details of the mast shifting in and out of phase to coincide with the needs of the story. 

And it looks like Barnabas might bit Victoria.... but we've been faked out before. But one thing that's NOT a fakeout: Julia gets a new hairstyle! Yes! Down with the helmet hair, down with the Aqua-Net!

Also, last night I re-watched the 2012 Dark Shadows movie! I enjoyed it, but in a different way that I did when I saw it in theaters. Then, I didn't remember much of anything about the characters. Now, I know all of them pretty well. Let's run down the list:

Barnabas: Depp makes a decent Barnabas, amplifying his man-out-of-time bit, to a sillier effect. I liked that they kept that he wouldn't sacrifice a syllable of Victoria's name.

Vicki: So she's really named Maggie Evans, and chose the Vicki Winters name on a whim. But definitively a reincarnation of Josette. I liked her look, but wasn't a big fan of Bella Heathcoat's performance, which felt a little flat.

Elizabeth: Michelle Pfeiffer is rock-solid as Elizabeth. I loved that she cared more about protecting Barnabas's secret than he did.

Roger: Johnny Lee Edwards plays Roger as an unrepentant scoundrel. It's a bit of a deviation from the original, as Roger can be crafty, but cares more about propriety than the movie version does.

Carolyn: Chloe Grace Moretz pretty much eats up every scene she's in. She's great. But: a werewolf? That might be the one detail of the original series that the movie spoiled for me.

Angelique: Well, that and Angelique being around in the present. Eva Green is great, but she didn't steal the show for me the way she did the first time. 

Julia: I liked Helena Bonham Carter's distillation of Julia: bored, ambitious, obsessed with Barnabas (and more important, the immortality he represents).

Willie: Jackie Earle Haley's Willie seemed more in line with Matthew Morgan. But I liked him nonetheless.

David: I liked him, and was excited to see his mom show up.

All in all, it was a fun condensation of a lot of Dark Shadows lore. I liked the early-70s touches especially. The all-out-fight at the end was pretty by-the-numbers, though.

When I posted 20 minutes ago, I didn't see Rob's post on the movie from 24 minutes ago, so I'm going to move this post on Dark Shadows: Year One below it.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

While [you are / Rob is] taking some time off from the TV show to watch the 2012 movie, I thought I'd take some time off to read Dynamite's 2013 comic book series...

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE:

I had planned to cover this five-issue series in a single post, but if the TV arc dragged on for 19 weeks, this series moves at the speed of light! It begins with the wedding of Banabas Collins and Angelique Bouchard (in a church), then immediately flashes back to the day they first met (in a tavern). Martinique is not mentioned; it might just as easily been in Collinsport. Barnabas and Jeremiah are sharing a drink, and Angelique is the barmaid. Although Barnabas is engaged to marry Josette DuPres, Jeremiah encourages him to engage in one final "night of debauchery" and applauds him for it later.

Skip ahead to the day of Josette's arrival at Collinwood. Angelique is now (or has always been?) Josette's handmaiden. In either case, Barnabas didn't know. After dinner that very night, Jeremiah threatens Angelique and she places a spell on him. Barnabas and Jeremiah fight a duel the very next day, and Jeremiah lies dead. Later that same day, Sarah takes ill. Angelique promises to save her if Barnabas agrees to take her, Angelique, as his wife. This is the evening of the night following her arrival. that Angelique, she works fast!

Now we're caught up to where we started, at the wedding. That night, Barnabas refuses to sleep with Angelique and they go to separate rooms. Barnabas receives a note from Natalie DuPres warning him that Angelique is a witch. He breaks into her room to confront her and catches her in the act of casting a spell. He pulls out a flintlock (i guess he had it ready...?) and shoots her three times through the chest (quite a trick for a firearm that shoots one lead ball at a time before having to be reloaded). 

To be continued...

"Wow, a lot of time travel going on!"

Yes, from this point on, Dark Shadows becomes a show about time-travel (to a large extent, anyway).

"Also, last night I re-watched the 2012 Dark Shadows movie!"

We have seen it only once, in the theater. We don't own it on DVD, but your comments bring a lot of it back to me. 

"Without giving away too much, I will say that not everything that happenes in the movie reflects something that happened in the series."

I'll just come right out and say it: Carolyn does not become a werewolf on TV.

ROB: Did you catch the quadruple cameo?

And now, here are my thoughts on...

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #2:

On her way home, alone, at night, Mary Durham is attacked by "The Collinsport Strangler."

Flashback: "Two Months Earlier," the night of Barnabas and Angelique's wedding and last issue's cliffhanger. Elsewhere in Collinwood, Governess Victoria Winters is tucking little Sarah Collins into bed. Abigail Collins, apparently "visiting", doesn't like her and suspects her of being a witch. She sends a note addressed to Reverend Trask.

Known for having "visions," Victoria sees an image of Barnabas being attacked by a colony of bats and Angelique strangling Josette. "No!" she says. "Has it begun so soon? Am I too late?" She rushes to Angelique's room where she finds Barnabas on his knees and Angelique lying dead on the floor. "Oh, no!" she says. "It begins."

Apparently just leaving Angelique on the floor, Barnabas rides into town to find Josette. I don't know what happened to Victoria, but a minute later, the spectre of Angelique rises to watch Barnabas ride away. He arrives at the inn and asks that Josette meet him in the morning at Collinwood. On his way back, he is knocked from his horse by a cloud of bats. Coincidentally, the doctor finds him there the next moring and takes him home. Soon after that, Josette arrives, just in time to see him die.

A public funeral is held, in a church. Joshua believe his son died of plague, and enlists Ben Stokes' help to secrete Barnabas' coffin in the secret room in the Collins' mausoleum. As soon as they leave, Angelique arrives and Barnabas rises from the dead for the first time!

To be continued...

Nice, I'm glad you're covering the comics. I figure I'll pick them up at a Comixology sale someday. 

I did catch the cameos, but it took seeing the credits and rewinding to put the names to the faces.

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #3: Usually, I will complain about comic book stories being decompressed, but this one is almost too compressed. It occurs to me that events have happened so quickly, that Josette was not shown to marry into the Collins family at all, not to Barnabas or Jeremiah either one. Perhaps we are supposed to accept that time does pass between scenes, although it certainly doesn't appear to. You'd think, though, in this case the writer would have inserted an extra day into the script for Jeremiah and Josette to be married.

The issue opens with the Reverend Trask delivering a firey speech in the Collinsport town square. Naomi and and Abigail are there, and Victoria is with Sarah on the other side of the crowd. Trask observes Vicki lead Sarah away. That night (or some night), Sarah sees Barnabas from her bedroom window, follows him into the rain and catches pneumonia. The next day (or sometime soon) she dies. 

While visiting the Eagle Hill Cemetery after dark, Josette witnesses Barnabas departing the mausoleum. Barnabas reveals to her that he is a vampire, and promises to visit her the next night. When Barnabas visits her, she has a vision of what her existence would be like as a vampire. She awakens to discover she has slept until 6 o'clock P.M. This may actually be "the next night" as it will soon be revealed that the vision was caused by Angelique. Josette goes to Widows' Hill where Barnabas soon joins her. She flings herself off the cliff while Angelique watches. Angelique reveals herself to Barnabas, and Barnabas strangles her.

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #4: This issue begins with a graphic depiction of victoria Winters being hanged, then flashes back to "two weeks prior" when Millicent and and Daniel Collins arrive, unannounced, at Collinwood. With them is Nathan Forbes, Millicent's new husband. Joshua Collins and Ben Stokes are complicit in covering up Barnabas' "nighttime proclivities" as Ben puts it (which seems out of character for Ben to say). Sarah is dead, but Victoria is still there for some reason. Meanwhile, Trask and Abigail conspire. 

Millicent reveals that she has given her share of the family fortune to Danial to allay Joshua's suspicions of Forbes' intentions. then they go to dinner. Brief aside here, I always thought the TV could have benefitted from a dining room set. That would have been an ideal place to exchange information and would have provided a visual break from the drawing room. During the show's first year there was a breakfast nook set, but I still think a dining room would have proven useful. But I digress.

The dining room scene is a good one. All the plot points come to a head, all while Barnabas peers in the window from outside. Abigail drives Victoria from the house with her accusations. Victoria runs to the cemetery to visit Sarah's grave. At this point, nothing about Vicki being from the future has been mentioned; for all we know, she's just a girl who experiences "visions." I like that interpretation. Maybe that was the case with Phyllis Wick in the original TV timeline. 

A mob led by Trask and Abigail arrives and captures her. Barnabas witnesses the whole thing. Although he could stop it, he doesn't reveal his presence to the mob. They take her back to the town square and lynch her without a trial. (I guess two weeks have passed since Millicent and company arrived.) Then Trask sets a torch to Victoria's body while it's still hanging on the gallows. Meanwhile, Nathan has been secretly poisoning Millicent. 

Barnabas later abducts Trask, forces him to sign a confession, then begins to brick him in the wall. Abigail comes upon the scene, has a heart attack and dies on the spot. Later, after delivering the latest dose of poison to Millicent, Nathan observes Barnabas prowling the grounds from their bedroom window. 

"Maybe that was the case with Phyllis Wick in the original TV timeline."

I almost wish this series had used Phyllis wick instead of Victoria Winters. It makes several changes to the TV version, most of the choices for the better.

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #5: Ben and Joshua discuss Joshua's search for the cure to Barnabas' curse. They are closer than they ever were on television. Joshua says, "You know I love you like a son," to which Ben replies, "I always have," so that's different! Nathan continues to poison Millicent to the extent her mental health as well as her physical health is deteriorating. Barnabas is haunted by dreams of his victims. 

Joshua's research is getting him nowhere. He give Ben a sack of gold to take to the man who procured the occult books he's been studying. After three days, Bathia Mapes arrives at Collinwood. There's another change, one that works better than the "summoning spell" from the TV episode. Ben and Joshua escort Barnabas to the tower room where Bathia Mapes is waiting She begins her ritual and, in an effect they could never have hoped to achieve on '60s TV, the curse emerges, wraithlike, from Barnabas in the form of  a nude Angelique. Unfortunately, as on television, Naomi interrupts and the ritual fails.

Nathan has been keeping busy, too. During the three days waiting for Bathia Mapes to arrive, Millicent has slashed her wrists and been confined to an asylum. Forbes then personally escorts Naomi to the mausoleum (presumably he followed Joshua and/or Ben there at some point), opens the coffin and leaves her alone with a knife. Barnabas awakens to the corpse of his mother lying on the floor. 

To be concluded...

DARK SHADOWS: YEAR ONE #6: In another scene that could never have been pulled off effectively on 1960s television, this issue begins with Barnabas floating outside Nathan's window, his hands dripping with his mother's blood. He threatens to kill Nathan later, but not later that same night. For a series that vastly compresses the timeline, it slows down here to detrimental effect. I don't know why Barnabas decides to dick around at this point; he knows Nathan knows where his coffin is. It leads to a dramatic scene later on, but it certainly makes no sense in the story structure.

Nathan rushes to Natalie DuPres for help (for some reason). He gets a crossbow and she accompanies him the the mausoleum. Ben Stokes is also on his way there, apparently to chain Barnabas in his coffin, although that's not specifically stated. Forbes fires the crossbow but, although he hits Bananas, as on TV he misses the heart. Natalie whips out a cross and waves it at Barnabas, who knocks it out of her hand. Then Natalie drops dead for no apparent reason (heart failure, presumably). Ben arrives and helps bury Nat and Nate together. Then he smacks Barnabas on the head a couple of times with the shovel and chains him inside his coffin.

"171 years later"... Willie Loomis arrives and releases Barnabas from his coffin.

"...and it begins anew!"

Despite this series compression of events (or perhaps because of it), I really enjoyed this series. I read it only once before, on a monthly basis as it was being released, and, although I remembered it distilled the 1795 TV arc to its essence, I didn't recall that it did so so quickly. the likenesses of the actors are good and the art otherwise is suitably moody. I generally approve of the changes that were made, although some leaps in logic were committed toward the end as I pointed out above. 

I had planned to reread this when we started watching the the 1795 arc, but I'm glad I waited until we were through it. Although I have gained a new appreciation for 1795, I really do think this mini-series does a more concise job of presenting the origin (although hardly and entire first year as the title indicates), and would recommend it to those who have as well as those who have not seen the TV series. But the tpb and read it in a single sitting. 

(I have no idea why Quentin Collins is on this cover.)

Forbes fires the crossbow but, although he hits Bananas, as on TV he misses the heart.

Damn Autocorrect

(I have no idea why Quentin Collins is on this cover.)

To up the sales figures?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service