From Cheryl and myself, to all of you, our fondest wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving Day, and many more of them!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right back at you, Commander!

Great greetings to you and GMB! I'm thankful to have a friend like you and everyone else on this board!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, sir, and to all here on the Board!

And to you as well, Commander.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion Comical Comic Cuts
28 minutes ago
Fred W. Hill replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Greatest Comic Book of All Time
"I can't really say what I'd regard at the greatest comic ever, but just going from my…"
53 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Pre-Defenders
""Funny that the editor & writer of that Tales to Astonish story, and also happened to have…"
59 minutes ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"The stories covered above make up my favorite Hulk run of all especially the Ditko material. We…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Like I said in my previous post: ALWAYS read the fine print! (Image courtesy of the Grand Comics…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023
"So this is a fifth week for DC Good. I can save a little money. AVENGERS #65 Whenever I see…"
1 hour ago
Fred W. Hill replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Pre-Defenders
"Funny that the editor & writer of that Tales to Astonish story, and also happened to have been…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
""...whatever movie he's in..." Never Say Never Again."
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"As I have mentioned, my first two "Hulk" comics were Incredible Hulk #167…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"I liked (Never Say Never Again), but consider it separate from the other Connery Bonds. It's a…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics posted a discussion

Comics Guide: Jan. 30-Feb. 5, 2023

BOOM! STUDIOSAPPROACH #4 (OF 5)BRIAR #3 (OF 4)MAGIC THE GATHERING (MTG) #23MIGHTY MORPHIN VOL 6…See More
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service