Replies

• It was pretty good, but I was a bit disappointed because I expected a bit more. It's weird because I think I enjoyed Wolverine more simply due to the fact I had such low expectations going in. I had much higher expectations for this film, and thus I was let down a little when it didn't meet them, even though it's a better film.

It's worth seeing in a good theatre due to the great effects, but I doubt I'll be buying it on DVD. The story is rather routine, and the FX will suffer on the small screen.
  • Thanks, Rich. Last week I had a Terminator marathon and watched all 3 films because it had been a while. I also discovered I had the pilot of the Sarah Connor Chronicles on my ipod that I had downloaded for free almost 2 years ago so I watched that on the plane ride. That show was better than Terminator 3. So I'm ready to see this new film.
    • "That show was better than Terminator 3"...there's damning with faint praise. :P
  • I have not seen it. My youngest wanted to see Night at the Museum so I went to see it.
  • I finally saw Terminator Salvation yesterday on my day off. I liked it it. It was pretty entertaining. I liked the action.
  • There's one thing that's bugged me since I saw it. It seems that SkyNet is aware of John Connor's eventual rise to power as the leader of resistance and the fact that Kyle plays at least a crucial role in the future. How is this possible unless SkyNet has some form of time travel or time-searching capabilities? And if it already knows that John will bring it down, why didn't it nuke the factory when both Kyle AND John were there?
This reply was deleted.