- “But that which is dead can live again in the hands of a believer.” Thought he was going all Lovecraft there for a second.
- After 56 years, Ireland finally makes it into the show! We’re still not likely to see “Doctor Who and the Troubles” anytime soon.
- The Cyberdrones are goofy and creepy at the same time.
- “Cybershuttle theft in progress, Leader.” “You forgot to put the alarm on again, didn’t you, Leader?” “Oh, shut up.”
- “We’re carrying a Cyberman that makes other Cybermen scream.” Why are the other Cybermen obeying this guy, again?
- “Thank you for your service. we’re sorry you won’t remember it.”
- Cliffhanger: Yaz, Graham and pals are trapped on the Cybercarrier, and the Master just jumped out of the Stargate!
Overall: An interesting first half. The Cybermen are more menacing than they have been in a while, and we’re all left wondering who Brendan can be.