Replies

• Do the Ponds live in Tooting Bec?

• Oh, we're ready.

• I am just glad I found out what kind of Asylum was being referred to in the premiere episode. I just had the image of Amnesty International representives trying to get Davros sprung as a political prisoner ;)
  • My TV went to the big electronics graveyard in the sky in the beginning of June.

Have been saving all summer for a replacement and will have it bought and active by the start of the fall premieres September 17th.

Unfortunately, I was NOT expecting BBCAmerica to start the new season of Doctor Who September FIRST!

Will anyone be posting the episodes online after their air dates?

• I spent two years watching Who that way, Lee, when my cable system dropped BBC-A.  Just hunt around and you'll find it.

• Yikes! Is it that time already? August just flew by! We’ve been watching those specials but they’re a poor substitute for the show itself. The date may have sneaked up on me, but Tracy wouldn’t’ve let us miss it.

• Remember when we had to trade tapes and discs?

• Oh yeah. I saw Eccleston's season on VHS, taped off a Canadian channel and given to me by someone on the Board. (ACK! Just who is on the tip of my tongue.)

• And I got tapes from you.

• And I got a recording of the TV movie from you before it was available commercially.

This reply was deleted.