Silly question really, but I don't think I've ever seen Modok sleep or have a bedroom or anything like that.

Views: 1635

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Hulk looks kinda cute there.

If memory serves, didn't he create her as a sort of  mate, but she rejects him or tries to kill him?  Sorry if this is a spoiler, it's just been too long ago, and I don't recall.

Richard Willis said:

Mark S. Ogilvie said:

I bet if he has pillows they are Ms. Marvel plushies!

I gotta wonder if there is still a guy trapped in there who misses a good beer. As I recall he once made a female Modok in a Hulk story.

I did a character search on GCD and found the issue that introduces the character called Ms. MODOK (really). It was in Hulk 290 (Dec83). I haven't read the issue as it was in the 1980-1988 period when I quit comics cold turkey. Interestingly (at least to me), GCD has two cover images. They appear to be a newsstand edition (bar-coded) and a comic shop non-returnable (no bar code) with two different prices:

Ms. Modok would have made a good foe for Ms. Marvel.

Now you've done it. AIM is busily working on IMODAS: Immobile Organism Designed Only for Snoozing!

Sure it's not Immobile, Organism Designed only for Snoring?

Why not? They probably couldn't hear it through those beehive helmets.

Before I'm tempted to make an immodium joke, I'll answer the original question; Yes.

Morpheus Obliges Designs Of Kirby.

Side question:  Were the AIM costumes designed to mimic the anti-nuclear suit at the end of Dr. No?

Have we ever gotten an answer where the design came from...besides "out of Kirby's head"?

Didn't they first show up in about Tales of Suspense #77-79 or so?

Philip Portelli said:

His flying chair IS his bathroom!

Now you know why AIM guys dress like that! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service