Email Warning

I've just gotten an email that says it's from the Captain, but I'm suspicious of it as it uses the start of my email address where it should have my name, and has no content other than a link. I've sent him a message to ask if it's really from him. If it's a phony, I may not be the only person who's gotten one, so be careful.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is a phony, and thanks for the quick work alerting people, Luke. I don't know what it is, but it's surely bad news.

• resurrected photo res.gif I got another phony message. This one was title-less, and again purported to come from the Captain. That is, the sender name was the Captain's real name. The message addressed me by the first part of my email address, had a link, and was signed with the Captain's forename.

This post displaced the thread Jeff Lemire to write 'Sentry,' coming in June from the homepage.

• Dear Cap:
    Sorry to hear about your lost passport, and the mugging, and your run in with the Gautemalan police. I hope all that money I wired you was enough to get your grandma out of jail.
    XOXOXO
    Dr H
  • I won't need any money, since a Wakandan prince says he'll give me a million dollars if I send him my social security number. Seems reasonable to me.

This reply was deleted.