Replies

• Episode 9 (of ten) of season 3 appeared this week. I thought it was awesome. Has anyone else watched it? If so, let's warn everyone right now that there are SPOILERS!

• We're watching it, but we're only up to episode eight. Man, what a great show. Every season is fantastic.

• It is a fantastic show. I think we have a thread in the TV/Movies section. Don't think we've discussed season 3 yet though.

• We just finished watching Sn 3 Ep 9 and have watched all three seasons. They can do no wrong!

If anyone laments the lack of female heroes (and anti-heroes), this is what they should be watching.

• That's a really good one! Loved that scene in the woods.

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) said:

We're watching it, but we're only up to episode eight. Man, what a great show. Every season is fantastic.

• I did a search, but came up with nothing (the search engine on this site isn't always the best). I think we mentioned it in The Americans thread. By the way, I didn't realize I had put this in the General Comics section, so I changed it.

Detective 445 said:

It is a fantastic show. I think we have a thread in the TV/Movies section. Don't think we've discussed season 3 yet though.

• I know.  Long time, no see.

I have been watching Fargo since last year.  Love the show and all the Coen Brothers illusions/Easter Eggs.

I don't think this season is as good as last.  I watched all the episodes up to this last one. 

You will find me in front of the TV Wednesday for the finale. 

• Mike Parnell said:

I know.  Long time, no see.

I have been watching Fargo since last year.  Love the show and all the Coen Brothers illusions/Easter Eggs.

I don't think this season is as good as last.  I watched all the episodes up to this last one. 

You will find me in front of the TV Wednesday for the finale. 

Yes, I think it falls just short of previous seasons in some ways. However, Nikki Swango might just be my favorite character of all the seasons. And I really like that they teamed her up with the deaf guy from season 1.
  • Mister Wrench!

Detective 445 said:

Yes, I think it falls just short of previous seasons in some ways. However, Nikki Swango might just be my favorite character of all the seasons. And I really like that they teamed her up with the deaf guy from season 1.
  • I think it's that the characters aren't as likeable as the previous seasons. However, the last couple episodes have made me really love Nikki Swango, and the team of Gloria and Winnie.

By the way, I now want a jacket like Mr. Wrench's. Love the way those frills flare out when he is giving someone the beatdown.

Detective 445 said:

This reply was deleted.