Replies

• when I clicked play it said that the video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Warner Brothers. :(
  • Well...rats...
  • It looked good...some scenes seemed lifted right off the page...
  • I hope I get to see the trailer soon. I never read the comic but I've been reading about this movie for a while. It's been in the works for a while. Reese Witherspoon was orignially planned to star. I'll be happy to finally see the finished product. Like I said I've been hearing about this film being in the works for a while I want to say since I was in High School or at least early College.
  • When is the movie coming out? I've always liked Whiteout. It's very action-oriented with a believable female heroine and you come away with some fun facts about Antarctica and what it's like to live and work there. Live at a base in Antarctica is a lot more like what life in outer space will actually be like than say, Star Trek. It leads to some interesting personal and sexual dynamics among the few people who are cooped up together in a confined space for a long time. I hope the movie will be true to the graphic novel and not try to make the story too "Hollywood."
  • September of this year is the release month...today, anyway.
  • OK...the trailer is back over at Dark Thoughts...you have to watch a short commercial before it starts, though...
  • Just watched. Looks good.
  • Seeing that trailer made me want to go an re-read the series.

I wasn't sure what it was at first. I was confused as hell, as to why there was an ad for the first season DVD of Transformers over there.
  • They make us watch an ad before letting us watch an ad... amazing.
This reply was deleted.