Courtesy of Comics Continuum:

DC Comics has announced new release dates for the final two issues of The Flash: Rebirth.

The Flash: Rebirth #5, originally solicited for August 26, will be in stores on Oct. 14.

The Flash: Rebirth #6, originally solicited for Sept. 30, will be in stores on Nov. 25.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if writing 75% of the books DC currently puts out is finally beginning to catch up to Geoff Johns.
ARRRGH!

Which means we won't see the new Flash comics until December at the earliest... but more likely January of Feb.

Grrr... and I wanted to put the stormclod smiley on this, but I find it's not in the smiley box! Is there any way the rest of us can update that and preserve some more, Rich?
It's there now, Rob.

Rob Staeger said:
ARRRGH!

Which means we won't see the new Flash comics until December at the earliest... but more likely January of Feb.

Grrr... and I wanted to put the stormclod smiley on this, but I find it's not in the smiley box! Is there any way the rest of us can update that and preserve some more, Rich?
Thank you, sir!

Photobucket
So the Flash: Rebirth schedule has slowed down? It's fallen behind? Do you think they can catch up?

Nothing ironic in that, no sir.
Well, Barry is always late...
bad mood
So Rebirth is being delayed?

Perhaps they can induce it?
Ouch!

bwah ha ha
I'll get me coat...
Wait, did #4 come out? I don't remember that, I don't think.
According to DC's website, #4 comes out August 26

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service