Flash: Rebirth Delays

Courtesy of Comics Continuum: DC Comics has announced new release dates for the final two issues of The Flash: Rebirth. The Flash: Rebirth #5, originally solicited for August 26, will be in stores on Oct. 14. The Flash: Rebirth #6, originally solicited for Sept. 30, will be in stores on Nov. 25.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wonder if writing 75% of the books DC currently puts out is finally beginning to catch up to Geoff Johns.
  • ARRRGH!

Which means we won't see the new Flash comics until December at the earliest... but more likely January of Feb.

Grrr... and I wanted to put the stormclod smiley on this, but I find it's not in the smiley box! Is there any way the rest of us can update that and preserve some more, Rich?
  • It's there now, Rob.

Rob Staeger said:
    ARRRGH!

Which means we won't see the new Flash comics until December at the earliest... but more likely January of Feb.

Grrr... and I wanted to put the stormclod smiley on this, but I find it's not in the smiley box! Is there any way the rest of us can update that and preserve some more, Rich?
  • Thank you, sir!

Photobucket
  • So the Flash: Rebirth schedule has slowed down? It's fallen behind? Do you think they can catch up?

Nothing ironic in that, no sir.
  • Well, Barry is always late...
  • bad mood
  • So Rebirth is being delayed?

Perhaps they can induce it?
  • Ouch!

bwah ha ha
  • I'll get me coat...
This reply was deleted.