Replies

• Yep...the casting looks fantastic...might get us to subscribe to HBO!
  • Just finally watching this via blu-ray...we have two episodes left and are really enjoying it.

• Yeah, it's very well done.  I meant to write a review of it after we finished watching the first season last fall but never got around to it. 

• Holly has become a big fan of Daenerys Targaryen.

• I watched the entire first season over the space of about a week this fall, then went on a binge and read all five published books in the series back to back.

• I think I'll avoid the books as I want to be surprised watching the television series.

• I prefer the novels to the series, and I love the series.  There's depth the books provide that even the show can't touch.

• Gee, I might have to start watching this now...

scaled.php?server=534&filename=tumblrlm7fiydpb91qzg87w.jpg&res=landing

• This week's episode was purportedly the most expensive episode of a tv series ever made, and I have to say, it was worth every penny.

• In the books, there are moments (sometimes only brief ones) where you can empathize with characters on every side... but Joffrey is a notable exception. What a horror.

I haven't seen the show, but I've just returned to the books after a hiatus of a few months, and am currently tearing through Book 4.

This reply was deleted.