GOTHAM cast and producers returned to San Diego Comic-Con to give fans a preview of the mayhem in store for the upcoming fourth season, and debuted an exclusive highlight reel featuring the first look at footage from the season four premiere, airing on its new night, Thursday, September 28, at 8/7c on FOX. #WBSDCC (© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry this reply is so late. I am really loving what they are doing and am really looking forward to the next episode. The second half of Gotham's season 4 will apparently not be aired until the 11th season of The X-Files (Why?) finishes this Spring.

bad mood photo badmood.gif

Captain Comics said:

My wife and I were slack-jawed by the mid-season finale. What did y'all think?

Sorry this reply is so late. I am really loving what they are doing and am really looking forward to the next episode. The second half of Gotham's season 4 will apparently not be aired until the 11th season of The X-Files (Why?) finishes this Spring.

bad mood photo badmood.gif

Captain Comics said:

My wife and I were slack-jawed by the mid-season finale. What did y'all think?

I see that some fans are questioning Ivy kissing Bruce, his being so much younger. The show had her instantly attaining adulthood courtesy of one of Hugo Strange's mutants. I would say that in her mind she's still in her early teens, and probably secretly liked him, so it's not as out-there as it otherwise would be. 

That's weird scheduling to be sure. The CW is doing something similar with Supergirl, which is airing four episodes beginning the second week of January, then the entire second half of Legends of Tomorrow will fill that slot, then the rest of Supergirl. The latter show is going to stretch into mid-summer.

And we still don't know when the fourth season of iZombie will begin. Too many good shows, not enough room on the schedule, I guess.

I was really stunned at the end of this season of Gotham, and included it in my "best of 2017" column. I'm talking about the scene where Sofia reveals how thoroughly, completely and totally Gordon is effed. She outplayed him on every front, and I was there wondering about her end game and didn't see it coming any more than Jim did.

Tracy read online thT Gotham and all four of the "Arrow-verse" shows are "on the fence" regarding renewal.

This website, which Clark originally brought to our attention, seems to be pretty reliable. I've never seen any "safe bet" or "sure thing" shows not be renewed.

https://tvline.com/2017/10/10/renewed-tv-shows-2018-renewal-scoreca...

Excerpts (as of today. it is regularly updated)(I added Riverdale)

Arrow: A sure thing
The Flash: A sure thing
Gotham: Could go either way
Legends of Tomorrow: Could go either way
Lucifer: A safe bet
Riverdale: A sure thing
Supergirl: A sure thing

On another thread, I talked about this Forbes article that says Gotham and Lucifer will probably get at least one more season due to the Disney buyout of Fox. The Fox channel, which isn't part of the deal, will need content desperately while creating an all-new lineup (likely for 2019), and Lucifer and Gotham, being owned by Warner Bros., aren't affected by the Disney deal. 

Gotham returns tomorrow, Thursday, March 1.

"That is so Gotham."

"Awesome"

HA!

I'd have paid good cash money for Ivy to say "I'm here to speak for the trees."

With Jerome becoming more and more Joker-ish and Ivy being super-scary, Gotham is continuing to top itself!

Now we know why Jerome's style sense has conspicuously not embraced green and purple.  Looks like Jeremiah cornered the market on those.  Just sayin'.

Also ... JOKER GAS!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service