Here's the sizzle reel from SDCC. Discuss!

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All this talk about scheduling, and nobody has anything to say about how bat-guano insane last night's episode was?

I said it last season and I'll say it again now -- the more they shovel on the crazy, the more I'm liking it.

I think it's more of a case of there being so much wonderful crazy stuff it's hard to know where to begin.

Agreed! It's completely nuts, and I forgive Jim Gordon for every crazy thing he's done, because in Gotham, crazy is normal. And Bruce is really starting to get traction.

I loved Harvey's remarks about death in Gotham, which echo every fanboy in the country about the revolving door of death. I don't remember all of them, but the one that springs to mind is, "This isn't a morgue -- it's a motel."

Then there's this exchange:

Recently Back From the Dead Jerome: "Where's Galavan?"

Lee: "He's dead."

Jerome: "Who killed him?"

Lee: "Which time?"

Jerome: "That jug-eared galoot is always upstaging me."

I just watched the Riddler promo for the show's return next week.  The fact that this 1-minute tease has me all rev'ed up says something about how far Gotham has come from (what I considered to be) its very "meh" beginnings.

As you say, Gotham returns on Monday, April 24.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

I just watched the Riddler promo for the show's return next week.  The fact that this 1-minute tease has me all rev'ed up says something about how far Gotham has come from (what I considered to be) its very "meh" beginnings.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service