Here's the sizzle reel from SDCC. Discuss!

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

photo spoiler-1.gif

photo spoiler-1.gif

photo spoiler-1.gif

Richard Willis said:

It's been teased that Harley Quinn and the Joker will show up at the end. We'll see.

This certainly turned out to be wrong. We did get to see Selina maturing into Catwoman, the setup for Solomon Grundy and the big surprise with Bruce.

Who says Barbara Kean won't resurrect as Harley? Or at least a prototype Harley, like Tabitha is a prototype Catwoman and Jerome is a prototype Joker.

SO many pieces were rearranged on the board in the finale, I may have to write about it (and maybe some of the others where we know what's being set up for the next season).

Watched it. Enjoyed it. Not much to say about it.

I missed a lot of the episodes for this season. I will get the DVD as soon as it is released and then just marathon watch it. Watching it episode back to back makes it more enjoyable where I do not have to backtract to figure out what I missed or what i misunderstood from a previous show. Anyway that is what I did for Season 2 last year.

I think my favorite scene was when Penguin so thoroughly outsmarted Riddler.

Ra's al Ghul has been overused between the movies and the Arrow show.

This was the best version I've seen. He looked right and seemed more in line with the original in the comics. Now I just want to hear him say he's going to save the world by killing 50% of the human race.

Did you recognize the actor? It's Dr. Bashear from Deep Space Nine. I guess he needed the work after getting killed off in Game of Thrones!

I confess that I didn't recognize him. Games of Thrones is somewhere in my future viewing and I haven't watched Deep Space Nine since it went off the air. 

Captain Comics said:

Did you recognize the actor? It's Dr. Bashear from Deep Space Nine. I guess he needed the work after getting killed off in Game of Thrones!

He is not a Young Turk any more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service