Great News Inside Folks!

A bit of a dramatic title, but there you go.  That was what used to appear on my comics as a kid when the run was ending, or when it was been merged with another equally struggling weekly comic,

I haven't been here for some time, so my apologies to those who are wondering who this idiot is.  As some of you who are friends with me on Facebook know, I've been struggling for the last year or two with major issues in my professional life, which have prevented me having much involvement here, both as a member and as a moderator.

What you will not know is I've been working for some time now on another project, which has also seen me self-publish a couple of eBooks.  I can't post details of that work here, as it is for a mature audience, but that has taken increasingly more of my time.  If you want to know more, PM me.

I'm slowly sorting myself out, so I should be able to spend more time here as a member, but not as a moderator.  I spoke to Andrew yesterday, and told him that I would be stepping down as one of the moderators here.  It has been an honour and a privelege to serve this group, but I am sure it will be in safe hands for the future.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I want to see what Bob has been up to...

Mike Williams.

Former Culture Vulture

and now ex-moderator,

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hoorah for Scottish Mike!

• It's always good to see you, Mike.

• Glad to see you, Mike! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing more on your projects.

• Nice to hear from you again, Mike!

• Good to see you again, Mike.

• Always nice to hear from ya CV. Thanks for the update!

• Good to see you, Mike!

• Mike,

I look forward to reading your writing efforts.  As always, it is a pleasure to have you in the company. 

• We haven't interacted much though I know who you are but it's great that a veteran has returned

• I was expecting some sort of information about the Dacia Sandero...

This reply was deleted.