Happy birthday, Tim!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Have fun! Hope you get plenty of your preferred cake.
Happy birthday!!!!
I didn't see this thread until now. Thanks!
Hey Tim! Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you!
Thanks, Benn!
Happy belated birthday, PBP!
Thank you, Joan!
Happy Birthday!

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A Golden Age robot and, apparently,a "Golden Universe.""
36 minutes ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Spider slayer mark 1"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Looking at the stripes on the Schulz Museum site, I asked myself how I missed Crankshaft. I was…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"This one gave me a real kick. I'm adding the strip to my King Features favorites."
5 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as…"
7 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as part…"
7 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Lady Cop sounds like something a bunch of 50 year old guys would have come up with in the…"
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"METAMORPHO: I never saw him as a comedic character, having never read most of his Silver Age run.…"
8 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Well, this time there WAS a place to see the entire collection, at the Charles M. Schulz Museum…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
""...to be fair if this had been 'Dude Cop'? My interest level would have been the…"
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
""I commented elsewhere that Starman is thoroughly unlikeable (and yes, Joe McHale is perfect…"
11 hours ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
"It's not "The Return of Barry Allen." It's "The Golden Age"!"
12 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service