Happy birthday, Tim!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Have fun! Hope you get plenty of your preferred cake.
Happy birthday!!!!
I didn't see this thread until now. Thanks!
Hey Tim! Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you!
Thanks, Benn!
Happy belated birthday, PBP!
Thank you, Joan!
Happy Birthday!

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Timeline of The Doctor's Adventures in the Order That the Doctor Experienced Them
"Updated through "City of Desth"."
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
""I can’t help but remember that in the late 50s Mort Weisinger managed to put three…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't know the "Reckoning War," but it does involve the Trial of the Watcher:"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
7 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #4: 'Diamonds Are Forever'
"Fleming wrote a non-fiction work about diamond smuggling, The Diamond Smugglers. It came out…"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"ISSUE #3: That cover evokes other great comics couples from opposite sides such as Will…"
7 hours ago
"ISSUE #2: RAVEN: Thomas's second story provides an origin for Phoenicia, plus a romantic…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Aw!"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"We're down to out last disc! Four more movies! THE MANSTER (1962): "An American reporter…"
12 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #3: 'Moonraker'
"Moonraker was the first James Bond film I ever saw. I was 6 when it came out, and at the time I…"
13 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"Last year, I really fell behind in my comic reading in general. As an example, last month I was…"
14 hours ago
"I guess we'll never know.  I had to take a peek. Even though the page numbers end…"
14 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service