Happy birthday, Tim!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Have fun! Hope you get plenty of your preferred cake.
Happy birthday!!!!
I didn't see this thread until now. Thanks!
Hey Tim! Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you!
Thanks, Benn!
Happy belated birthday, PBP!
Thank you, Joan!
Happy Birthday!

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
""Selby's character is named Quentin, although he doesn't seem to be the same guy as…"
4 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"When was this published?  I know that back at St. Anne's, the nuns got away with stuff…"
6 minutes ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
8 minutes ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I know art can be subjective, but still... (Images courtesy of the Grand Comics Database.) I…"
14 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I've finally read the Dark Shadows content in my issue of Famous Monsters of Filmland, and…"
21 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Ray Palmer and Jean Loring's Wedding
"Is the guy standing between Arthur and Barry someone we're supposed to know? He's the…"
23 minutes ago
Commander Benson replied to The Baron's discussion Ray Palmer and Jean Loring's Wedding
"Your mother was correct. Aa far as Shayera filling the role at all, it kinda sorta fits. Jean…"
28 minutes ago
"Arrrgh! Dammit! There are a MILLION characters on this show!"
39 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
""Julia stops him..." Judith. "There's also Beth Chavez..." Quentin is…"
43 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"PARKER GIRLS #3: As with every issue of every Terry Moore series, I get so caught up in the story…"
53 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist - Secret Society of Super Villains spotlight!
"OK, here's what came out last week, and what's coming out tomorrow: Stormwatch 29…"
53 minutes ago
"Oh, Stuart was TOTALLY handsy! It was pretty gross. I've been making progress --…"
1 hour ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service