Happy birthday, Tim!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Have fun! Hope you get plenty of your preferred cake.
Happy birthday!!!!
I didn't see this thread until now. Thanks!
Hey Tim! Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one for you!
Thanks, Benn!
Happy belated birthday, PBP!
Thank you, Joan!
Happy Birthday!

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"When I was a kid, my parents would take trips to Canada to visit friends of theirs, and would bring…"
3 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A Golden Age robot and, apparently,a "Golden Universe.""
43 minutes ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Spider slayer mark 1"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Looking at the stripes on the Schulz Museum site, I asked myself how I missed Crankshaft. I was…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"This one gave me a real kick. I'm adding the strip to my King Features favorites."
5 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as…"
7 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It was the '70s. Back then, female police officers wore skirts (albeit not miniskirts) as part…"
7 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"Lady Cop sounds like something a bunch of 50 year old guys would have come up with in the…"
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"METAMORPHO: I never saw him as a comedic character, having never read most of his Silver Age run.…"
8 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Well, this time there WAS a place to see the entire collection, at the Charles M. Schulz Museum…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
""...to be fair if this had been 'Dude Cop'? My interest level would have been the…"
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
""I commented elsewhere that Starman is thoroughly unlikeable (and yes, Joe McHale is perfect…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service