I wish all of you the a very happy 2018!  Best wishes from Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada!

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy New Year from New York City! 

Happy New Year from Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada!

Happy New Year from one John D to another!  Which of us is the Earth-2 counterpart?

JohnD said:

On brink of 2019, I revive and reboot this thread. Happy New Year folks! As the man sings "maybe this one will be better than the last" (Even if you had a great one). 

photo mistick_bananaparty.gif

Happy New Year, one and all!

Where did you get those Clowny gifs?!

ClarkKent_DC said:

This year it's Happy New Year from Florida (where I'm visiting family)!

Happy New Year from California!

The dancing bananas are in the Smilies folder under "Some Essentials" on the right side of this page.

ClarkKent_DC said:

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man said:

Where did you get those Clowny gifs?!

Richard Willis said:

The dancing bananas are in the Smilies folder under "Some Essentials" on the right side of this page.

Right. I got them here: "SMILIES FOLDER". The Smilies are a holdover from a past incarnation of the board. On that one, you could click a button right in the field where you wrote your response and a window would pop up with all of them. You could click on the ones you wanted to insert in your post.

Rich Lane saved most of the ones from that board and added a few that we didn't have before. I still use them regularly, but I don't know that anyone else does. 

Oh I remember them! Which is why I am so excited that they still exist, even if they're not as handily available as they used to be. I used to use those like a maniac.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service